Great Benefits for Immune System!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have H Pylori and take many different herbs as I can't take the antibiotics which usually don't kill this anyway. I added Mushroom Complex to my list of pills to take each day as it was recommended to me by a Doctor. All I can say is I can actually go days with no pain and can eat things that I had given up on eating as the pain was too bad. I will continue to take this product and recommend it highly. I am not catching everyone's colds and sicknesses and I feel so much better. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

gave me stomach unrest-not for me. ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i did try other mushroom complex products before and never had a problem with them,this one on the other hand gave me some stomach unrest of the type i never have usually,it might be the reaction of this product with something i ate but anyways,i don't feel like trying it again soon so i will give it only 2 stars as for now,i will update if i find it beneficial for me in any way in the future though....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

madre labs

Posted by CHECK-ME on Jun 26, 2013

It is helpful for your immune system. Help you feel with more energy.

Mushrex

Posted by Reviewer2910546 on May 08, 2013

I had a very good experience with this product ! I felt like my overall health increased and felt more natural. I am satisfied and propably will order again..

Surge in energy from adaptogens

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

I felt a certain surge in energy and stamina while taking this. Seems like a great 'coffee ersatz' beacuse it gives a light 'pick-me-up' effect. The adaptogens in this bottle are well tailored IMHO. Price and brand also top notch.

Did not agree with me

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

This product did not agree with me and made me feel really bad/ worse.

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Mar 25, 2013

Capsules easy to swallow and they don't smell. So far I am not feeling much of a difference but I've only been using it for 2 weeks.

Nasty allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Mar 15, 2013

I have taken more than a hundred different supplements and this one was the first that caused a relatively bad allergic reaction (I also don't have any food allergies, besides a mild one to a food additive). I got itching without hives and my skin became dry, both were worse in my hands, and my face broke out (luckily not too badly). The reaction took a week to fully go away after quitting the capsules, so it was quite bothersome even if not dangerous. I suspect it was caused by the maitake, but it can be any of the ingredients besides reishi, shiitake and chaga, as those I have taken previously without problems. Of course the allergic reaction is hardly the product's "fault", but still, it was very unpleasant.

best Mushroom Complex