good product

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Apr 19, 2010

full of lots of good, healtyhy mushrooms - madre labs is a great company that makes good products!

Keeps Me Healthy

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

Really good stuff here. I've noticed I feel a lack of energy or 'something missing' is I skip my daily dosage. Also, if I start to feel a sore throat or possible cold coming on, I take an extra capsule or two and the next day I feel fine.

natural probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2983848 on Mar 05, 2010

your body's ability to fight off infection is alot about your flora and what goes on in your lower intestine. So give it a few shrooms and it will be glad you did and make your immunity to what's out there a little more robust.

...

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Feb 20, 2010

...

Top product.

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jan 05, 2010

Ive felt a slight health improvement since the 1st day Ive taken it. Ive taken vitamins for years but not mushrooms. I would say it its doing more good for my health than I know. This is only my opinion.

Not sure yet.

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Nov 26, 2009

Can't tell if these help.

Madre Labs Mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Oct 21, 2009

Just started using this product. This and two other mushroom brands are the only organic mushroom formulas available, and from what I have been reading most mushrooms are grown with pesticides. So, it is really important to take organically grown mushrooms. Also, mushrooms appear to have the availability to suck up toxins, and are being used to clean up toxic sites; all the more reason to use organic mushrooms.

High quality mushroom supplement

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 03, 2009

Helpful with IBS-like condition. Very good.

Good Supliment

Posted by Reviewer3164303 on Aug 29, 2009

My husband and I feel great since we've been taking this. We're around people who are sick often and we haven't picked up anything

Too early to tell....only 2 weeks use.

Posted by Reviewer1252707 on Aug 21, 2009

Easy to take...has slight mushroom like flavor to tabs as you take. I don't have chemo or other similar reasons to be taking. I do have immune problems and so taking these with AHCC to see if I have any positive results. At the cost of both I plan on only using them 2 months or 8 weeks and if I see no improvements whatso ever I probably will move on. Otherwise I think these seem to be the real deal and I don't always trust what some sellers put in their caps. This one seems to be fresh and what it says it is. So I will stick with these for my full 8 week study and also if I continue probably stay with this brand.