good product

Posted by Reviewer2798502 on Jan 31, 2012

good product

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1533595 on Mar 08, 2011

I'm now taking Mush rex for about two weeks and it feels like I'm less allergic, like my body can regenerate it self better. Good product :)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Mar 21, 2011

My husband really likes this product.

Madre Labs MushRex

Posted by Reviewer2019114 on Dec 29, 2011

Just started to take and hopeful that it will deliver to help improve my immune system.

Too early to tell....only 2 weeks use.

Posted by Reviewer1252707 on Aug 21, 2009

Easy to take...has slight mushroom like flavor to tabs as you take. I don't have chemo or other similar reasons to be taking. I do have immune problems and so taking these with AHCC to see if I have any positive results. At the cost of both I plan on only using them 2 months or 8 weeks and if I see no improvements whatso ever I probably will move on. Otherwise I think these seem to be the real deal and I don't always trust what some sellers put in their caps. This one seems to be fresh and what it says it is. So I will stick with these for my full 8 week study and also if I continue probably stay with this brand.

Good Combo

Posted by Reviewer1957769 on Aug 19, 2010

I haven't been taking it for very long, so I'm hoping for a good result, mainly immune boosting! So far, so good!

High quality mushroom supplement

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 03, 2009

Helpful with IBS-like condition. Very good.

Can't tell yet - taking as a precaution

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 21, 2010

I started taking these in August to build immunity for the coming cold/flu season in a few months. They may help with the allergies I sometimes get in the fall. No side effects, but can't tell any difference yet - too soon.

Not sure yet.

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Nov 26, 2009

Can't tell if these help.

Blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2011

Unexpected benefit. Lowers blood sugar.