• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

• Customer Ratings

Weight Loss Plateau

Posted by 4730554000748418713 on Jan 16, 2016

I've been following the Dukan diet and I've been continuously losing weight. Just to make sure I'm getting all the nutrition I needed, I made sure to take multivitamins on daily basis. It wasn't until I decided to start taking Omega-3 that I noticed a slight weight gain after the fist day and I completely stopped losing weight the week after. It drove me crazy, I made changes in my diet, I drank more water, had more sleep and did everything recommended by Dukan to help lose weight. I missed my daily usage of Omega-3 one day and was surprised that I lost weight the day after. It was then that I realized that this product was the cause. I have tried a different brand in the past and it caused no problems of this sort. I would recommend a product of a higher brand to ensure higher quality.

Seal Opened

Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Jul 16, 2015

Unfortunately I didn't get to try this product as the top safety seal was ripped open already and I didn't feel comfortable continuing to use it

No me ha llegado el artículo después de dos meses de espera

Posted by 5568884697951286403 on May 04, 2015

No me ha llegado el artículo después de dos meses de espera

bloccati alla dogana il italia

Posted by 5288860536683140319 on Apr 14, 2015

bloccati alla dogana in italia, spero di essere rimborsato del totale della mia spesa

Very poor quality fish oil

Posted by RajatKiinni on Apr 11, 2015

This is very poor quality fish oil. Totally spoiled! U can check the quality by breaking the capsule and smell and test the oil. Is it taste or smell at fish, its spoiled. Secondly, don't ever buy fish oil in capsules. Why? Because almost always fish oil in capsules are at Ethyl Esters (EE) -form which is not natural form and is synthetic, which doesn't exist in nature! Triglycerides (TG) - form is natural form of fish oil. Quality fish oil in bottles is usually in TG form.

Bad deal with brokerage fees

Posted by 4786398164555953020 on Apr 04, 2015

happy with the product very disappointed with transaction shipping to Canada cost extra $24 in brokerage fees over and above shipping cost making this purchase not a good buy if Iherb.com shipped by Post they could save everybody lots of cash

not received

Posted by 5284336358808479768 on Mar 31, 2015

I am very upset since Iherb ignore my claims.I am still waiting my order. I am very upset since Iherb ignore my claims.

Omega-3

Posted by 5607622008580483240 on Mar 19, 2015

unfortunately I have not received the products from the purchase date

fish oil

Posted by 5130723634824900552 on Mar 02, 2015

To be called a fish oil, the product could contain some vitamin D in it. Also, didn't see any effect, good or bad.

Give me stomach discomfort and gas

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Feb 28, 2015

Took 2 today and they gave me stomach discomfort and gas. It's free of heavy metals and mercury, and cheap. Too bad, it doesn't suit me. My bottles only expire in 2017. Cut 1 to inspect the fish oil, it was not rancid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »