• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

• Customer Ratings

Price is right not sure about the pharmaceutical quality

Posted by Osanderos on Sep 21, 2012

When tasting the oil insiden the softgel you can tell that this doesn't taste good. When comparing to Nature's Answer liquid omega 3, this product is not so premium. Price is low and that's fantastic, but taste and perhaps even quality isn't very high. Next time I'll probably buy Nature's Answer liquid omega 3, because price and quality relation is very good. But if you are poor and you really need a decent fish oil, maybe Madre Labs Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil is a product for you.

Decrease Chol, TG and LDL

Posted by 5648243280124932666 on Jan 29, 2013

After use it for 2 month my mother has Chol, TG and LDL decrease.

Good except for the soy derivatives and gelatine capsule

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

Omega 3 Fish Oil is a good supplement to take for many reasons. This brand is very well priced, however what I can't make up is what sort of soy derivatives are added. Also it does not specify if the gelatine used in the capsule is from a vegetable source. Thus this could mean it's made from pork. Which I rather do not use. Soy can mess with your hormonal system, so that's why I always like to know what the actual soy derivative is. I'd rather look for another Omega 3 Fish Oil of which the ingredients are more clear.

Hope it is doing it's job.

Posted by 5615218594639728078 on Aug 14, 2014

Whoever said that there are no fish burps is a complete liar and should be banned from writing reviews for the rest of his/her life. 100% of the time, after taking these bad boys, there have been fishy burps. I probably won't buy these again, as I hate the taste of fish first thing in the morning after my cup of coffee (or rather, with my cup of coffee).

great product, great price, not sure about the packaging.

Posted by Reviewer3146380 on Sep 22, 2011

my mom loves this fish oil and can't seem to find it in stores, so i was happy i could buy it for her at such a reasonable price. the only complaint i have is that the package arrived on a hot day and all the softgells were stuck together in one big ball. we've been able to get them apart with a butter knife, but not without considerable effort. not sure if this can be easily rectified with a change of packaging, but i'd appreciate it if you guys looked into it!

Good product so far

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Leaves no after taste. Seems to be a good product. Very cheap.

madre labs, omega-3 premium fish oil

Posted by 5209001384180655722 on Jan 22, 2015

very good

Reliable brand

Posted by PatriciaM on Sep 14, 2013

One of the things I like best about iHerb is how it introduced me to products from Madre Labs. Have tried several and will re-order this one too,

first time using, its okay

Posted by 4736885251877719317 on Jan 15, 2014

It gave me fish burps. It was suggested online that I freeze the pill, which I did and I didnt have any fish burps. I guess I will use it till I run out.

Omega 3 Kalaöljykapselit

Posted by krisnaus on Sep 09, 2015

These capsules size is huge and difficult to swallow. Valtavan kokoiset kapselit. Vaikea niellä!