• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Reviews | English

first time using, its okay

Posted by 4736885251877719317 on Jan 15, 2014

It gave me fish burps. It was suggested online that I freeze the pill, which I did and I didnt have any fish burps. I guess I will use it till I run out.

Reliable brand

Posted by PatriciaM on Sep 14, 2013

One of the things I like best about iHerb is how it introduced me to products from Madre Labs. Have tried several and will re-order this one too,

madre labs, omega-3 premium fish oil

Posted by 5209001384180655722 on Jan 22, 2015

very good

Pas convaincue

Posted by frenchsiberian on May 02, 2015

J'ai acheté ce produit par rapport à son prix et les nombreux avis positifs. Je prends des Omega 3 pour l'équilibre émotionnel (pas pour le coeur), et je suis les excellents préceptes du Dr Servan Schreiber qui a étudié ses effets positifs sur la dépression. Seulement , je trouve ces gélules moins efficaces que celles de Dieti Natura (Omega 3 à 90%)et elles sont très grosses. Je les tolère bien (pas de renvoi de poisson :) malgré ça je ne pense pas recommander.

great value for the money

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Sep 04, 2015

it is a great product with a good price; the effects will be shown in time

Good product so far

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Leaves no after taste. Seems to be a good product. Very cheap.

Omega 3 Kalaöljykapselit

Posted by krisnaus on Sep 09, 2015

These capsules size is huge and difficult to swallow. Valtavan kokoiset kapselit. Vaikea niellä!

product is good but some other brands have a better effect on me

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Aug 17, 2015

this product is good but i have tried other fish oil products which have a better stronger effect on my joint inflammation also would like to add that i had no side effects which is good (no fish taste or burps) overall with it's price it's not bad but if u seek fish oil for join inflammation try different brands and see which one suits u the best

Madre Labs, Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

Better than nothing, but will seek other form.

The taste has changed.

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 19, 2014

I bought this at least twice in the past and it used to taste like fish oil, but this last batch tastes very synthetic. I personally take Nature's Answer Liquid Omega 3, but I was giving these smaller dose capsules to my cat. But he rejected the oil from this last batch. He doesn't like Nature's Answer either, probably because it is slightly orange flavored. I wonder if there is something wrong with them? I'll probably toss them.