• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Reviews | English

Too Good To Be True

Posted by 4819286914418947200 on Dec 08, 2013

You really do get what you pay for. I've never really had a problem with acne until I started taking this.. It broke me out like crazy!

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 25, 2013

Excellent quality product at a affordable price. it does not have a fishy burps.

Horrible fish tasting burps for 2-3 hours after taking these.

Posted by 4850235933284795418 on Aug 02, 2014

I have been taking Fish Oil for the last 15 years and I have never had any this bad. I have horrible fish tasting burps for at least 2-3 hours after taking these. I split one open and the oil smells rancid. I have also had general fatigue since I began taking these pills. I guess that is the reason why these are on sale.

gives me headache

Posted by Reviewer3245538 on Dec 18, 2012

gives me headache, dont use it after 2 days.

Great product!

Posted by chenpaoyu on Jul 03, 2012

I have been taking omega-3 fish oil for more than ten years. I must say that this is a major supplement I cannot live without. My neck used to pain when I turn my head aside. After taking fish oil, I feel no pain in my neck. It is true. I start with taking one softgel three times per day. Now I take one softgel only per day for daily maintenance. I used to eat fish oil from New Zealand. This is the first time I try Madre Labs. The quality seems not worse than New Zealand product, and the price is right. I believe I will keep taking Madre Labs fish oil.

Very good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 17, 2012

All the family enjoys benefits from this product because it is indispensable, especially if you live in country/place in which you can't get enough normal fish, sea products with your diet. And as winter season is coming it is also even more needed to consume.

Good product overall, decent Price!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Great Quality Fish Oil for the price, be sure to get enough Omegas in your diet, this is an easy way to do it. Take 2-3 a day or more for best results. Good for your skin, heart, brain, body.... I would like more information on where the fish comes from...farmed or deep sea? Good price.

Great Product!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 19, 2012

Essential fatty acids that are great for help in recovery from big workout sessions... must have :)

Decrease Chol, TG and LDL

Posted by 5648243280124932666 on Jan 29, 2013

After use it for 2 month my mother has Chol, TG and LDL decrease.

Good product!

Posted by WhiteRose on May 15, 2015

Good product! I am pleased.