Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels

Price is right not sure about the pharmaceutical quality

Posted by Osanderos on Sep 21, 2012

When tasting the oil insiden the softgel you can tell that this doesn't taste good. When comparing to Nature's Answer liquid omega 3, this product is not so premium. Price is low and that's fantastic, but taste and perhaps even quality isn't very high. Next time I'll probably buy Nature's Answer liquid omega 3, because price and quality relation is very good. But if you are poor and you really need a decent fish oil, maybe Madre Labs Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil is a product for you.

Great Product!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 19, 2012

Essential fatty acids that are great for help in recovery from big workout sessions... must have :)

Very good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 17, 2012

All the family enjoys benefits from this product because it is indispensable, especially if you live in country/place in which you can't get enough normal fish, sea products with your diet. And as winter season is coming it is also even more needed to consume.

Great product!

Posted by chenpaoyu on Jul 03, 2012

I have been taking omega-3 fish oil for more than ten years. I must say that this is a major supplement I cannot live without. My neck used to pain when I turn my head aside. After taking fish oil, I feel no pain in my neck. It is true. I start with taking one softgel three times per day. Now I take one softgel only per day for daily maintenance. I used to eat fish oil from New Zealand. This is the first time I try Madre Labs. The quality seems not worse than New Zealand product, and the price is right. I believe I will keep taking Madre Labs fish oil.

Good product overall, decent Price!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Great Quality Fish Oil for the price, be sure to get enough Omegas in your diet, this is an easy way to do it. Take 2-3 a day or more for best results. Good for your skin, heart, brain, body.... I would like more information on where the fish comes from...farmed or deep sea? Good price.