• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Reviews | English

Very cheap price but premium quality

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Very effective to reduce inflammation and pain. It also lifts my spirit and enhances my mood.

Good item

Posted by Feisty on Jul 21, 2015

We take fish oil course for 1 month, every six months. Children do not have colds and flu for more than 5 years. Very good product. Increases immunity. I became a better skin, not sprinkle the face with acne. Принимаем рыбий жир курсом на 1 месяц, каждые полгода. Дети не болеют простудой и гриппом уже более 5 лет. Очень хороший продукт. Повышает иммунитет. У меня стала лучше кожа, не обсыпать лицо прыщами.

Overall Good

Posted by Reviewer2926152 on Dec 02, 2011

Shipped: Came extremely quick (2-3 days) Smell: Little fishy if you smell the bottle, but that is to be expected. No smell after gel pill is swallowed. Price: Great price, especially if you can get free shipping!

trigger fish burps / провоцируют рыбную отрыжку

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

The benefits of omega-everyone knows I will not repeat. I believe in the usefulness, although special effects, I do not see during the reception. Judge for the periods when taking it apart from other dietary supplements. It is this not like the fact that provokes unpleasant fish burps. Omega Madre Labs will not buy it. Gelatin capsules are large, but not problem swallowing. // О пользе омеги все знают, повторять не буду. Верю в полезность, хотя особых эффектов я не вижу в период приема. Сужу по тем периодам, когда принимаю её отдельно от других БАДов. Именно эта не нравиться тем что провоцирует малоприятную рыбную отрыжку. Омегу Madre Labs больше не куплю. Капсулы желатиновые большие, проглатывают без проблемно.

Premium fish oil

Posted by odereviews on Jan 11, 2013

Molecularly Distilled, Cholesterol Free, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA. With 4.95 dollars special price, make sure you grab this. Nice EPA/DHA ratio. Of course one could hope for higher potency, but this is good for the price. No fishy tasting burbs. Softgels are easy to swallow.

Good except for the soy derivatives and gelatine capsule

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

Omega 3 Fish Oil is a good supplement to take for many reasons. This brand is very well priced, however what I can't make up is what sort of soy derivatives are added. Also it does not specify if the gelatine used in the capsule is from a vegetable source. Thus this could mean it's made from pork. Which I rather do not use. Soy can mess with your hormonal system, so that's why I always like to know what the actual soy derivative is. I'd rather look for another Omega 3 Fish Oil of which the ingredients are more clear.

WORST FISH TASTE I'VE HAD!!

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Apr 27, 2014

In the past I've always bought NORDIC NATURALS 3D and I NEVER had any problems with the fishy aftertaste. But this one is THE WORST I've ever had and I'll NEVER buy it again. Buyer Beware it's CHEAP for some reason.

1/3 chance of exploded caps

Posted by 4628833726348783768 on Sep 01, 2015

Of the six I ordered, 2 arrived with exploded capsules, coating the rest in fishy smelling residue, making them unpalatable. Of the others, no complaints.

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels (MLI-00227)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 05, 2014

I don't like it very much because my stomach feels like eating fish all day, I hate that taste in my mouth. Sorry, won't buy again even if it's an offer.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2081675 on Feb 22, 2012

From the first weeks of consistent use I felt a considerable relief from a very bad case of PMS (breast pain, depression, etc) that nothing else relieved before. I'll buy again for sure. Z from PR