• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Reviews | English

Nice for me

Posted by 5185143998453583486 on Aug 04, 2013

Nice for me

unbelievable

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 24, 2015

I rated Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels five stars because it is IFOS five star rated, it is soy free, it is GMO free, it is mercury free, and it is inexpensive. On the other hand, it is flash distilled, it contains cholesterol, it is not enteric coated, it is not vegetarian, it is not certified Kosher, and it has a very low omega-3 potency (35%). very good for your heart and bones , eyes, hair and blood circulation . i take it anytime i want, has no any side effects .

Mamas fish

Posted by 5001875594431042012 on Aug 27, 2015

This fish oil is awesome -- no fishy taste or aftertaste.

Best I have had

Posted by 5543499589128752975 on Aug 28, 2015

Best ones I have had, because other ones give me fishy burps, but this doesn't, even if it's quite a big capsule.

works

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

i have taken this for IBS and it did help a lot. i didn't feel any other noticeable benefits like better memory but than again i'm a believer in unrefined oils. great price though!!! i would definitely buy this again for IBS in case i ever get another episode.

good product!

Posted by 5313017617574546217 on May 16, 2014

My father had recently a minor stroke, and he had some problems with speaking, and remembering. After a short usage of Omega 3 premium fish oil, combined with B complex vitamins, I can see progress; he is speaking more fluently and feeling much better...so far so good...

Good quality fish oil

Posted by 5270891439163094807 on Mar 05, 2015

No fishy smell,no after taste,I like this brand .plus the price is reasonable.like it,recommend

Good product

Posted by 5004028433004131332 on Jul 30, 2014

Makes my hair healthier and really easy to swallow! I'm afraid of pills but this one is so slippery anyone could swallow it with no problems.

Seems ok

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012

I usually buy Nordic naturals but trust this brand and tried these. Although the EPA/DHA content is lower I may buy again if I was on a budget as i didnt have the fishy burps. Best way to test a good fish oil is to open a capsule to see if it smells rancid.

It was cheap so bought it for my dog

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

I break it and mix it in my dog's dinner. I only give it to her every 3-4 days as it can make her stool too soft. It's just to nourish her coat and reduce dermatitis.