• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Reviews | English

Омега -3 - польза для организма. Omega-3 - advantage for an organism.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Омега -3 - польза для организма.Жиры Омега-3 попадая в организм с продуктами питания, внедряются в клетки организма и воздействуют на структуру и активность клеток. У человека улучшается работа сердца, глаз, суставов, мозга, а главное снижается холестерин. Данное средство - это довольно большие удлиненные капсулы.Удивительно, но глотаются легко. Неприятных и побочных эффектов не наблюдала. Хороший продукт по хорошей цене. Я покупала по акции. Omega-3 - advantage for an organism. Omega-3 fats getting to an organism with food, take root into cages of an organism and influence structure and activity of cages. At the person work of heart, an eye, joints, a brain improves, and the main thing decreases cholesterol. This means is quite big extended capsules. Surprisingly, but are swallowed easily. Unpleasant and side effects didn't observe. A good product at the good price. I bought on the stock.

Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014

Easy to take, noticed a huge difference since I started taking. The doctor has diagnosed me with Pyroluria, and recommended me go onto your site to order my products. I am now able to think clearly, sleep properly, and have energy all day. Something I have not had for a long time.

muy bueno

Posted by 5214149860940973364 on Apr 22, 2015

cuida mi corazon y mi bolsillo

good and inexpensive

Posted by 5057379895385168515 on Feb 01, 2015

Ordered this several times over the past year for myself and family members. The improvement in my blood test result is so good, my doctor suggested taking 1 thrice a day. Keep my joints working smoothly and my skin healthy.

Affordable

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jun 21, 2013

Affordable, no fishy aftertaste or taste ( i chewed a capsule). Average content of DHA/EPA.

I can feel the difference

Posted by 5237183865743443243 on Sep 08, 2014

I've been using another brand for the longest time which is much more expensive too. I decided to give Madre Lab a try. Honestly, I feel that I'm actually more alert and able to focus better.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Good Omega for whole family.

Nice

Posted by 5194071277847428191 on Nov 24, 2012

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

Good Memory

Posted by iHerbRussiaChannel on Aug 13, 2014

My brain works better with this stuff. I ordered 3 more.

Amazing value for money!

Posted by AntonisZ on Jul 11, 2014

What can I say about this great product! I have been using Omega-3 for many years and from many brands, so I feel I can compare them all and decided that this is probably the best quality of Omega 3 oil I have ever used. It's premium quality exactly as stated. What makes this product a "must buy", is its very low price. I could not imagine that products as great as that from Madre Labs could ever come at such affordable price. I can't recommend it enough!