• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Reviews | English

Омега -3 - польза для организма. Omega-3 - advantage for an organism.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Омега -3 - польза для организма.Жиры Омега-3 попадая в организм с продуктами питания, внедряются в клетки организма и воздействуют на структуру и активность клеток. У человека улучшается работа сердца, глаз, суставов, мозга, а главное снижается холестерин. Данное средство - это довольно большие удлиненные капсулы.Удивительно, но глотаются легко. Неприятных и побочных эффектов не наблюдала. Хороший продукт по хорошей цене. Я покупала по акции. Omega-3 - advantage for an organism. Omega-3 fats getting to an organism with food, take root into cages of an organism and influence structure and activity of cages. At the person work of heart, an eye, joints, a brain improves, and the main thing decreases cholesterol. This means is quite big extended capsules. Surprisingly, but are swallowed easily. Unpleasant and side effects didn't observe. A good product at the good price. I bought on the stock.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1206699 on Oct 23, 2012

Great!

Posted by 5645236261618341696 on Oct 12, 2012

My favourite

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

Great value for money, I see no reason to go for the more expensive ones. Fish oil is essential to human health, you should get this if you don’t have it already. I've stocked up for a while myself.

A must for everyone!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

Omega 3 is a great stuff to take for every woman, and the earlier you start to take it the better. Moreover, the price of this omega is the best on the market. And the producer is worth trusting!

The best for the price

Posted by 5111460260150135362 on Apr 15, 2013

Definitely the best omega-3 of the cheap ones.

AMAZING PRICE..

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Mar 17, 2013

Not sure of the quality. I don`t get why some are ridiculously over-priced and others aren`t.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Very cost effective. I like these. No fish burp taste either. Excellent.

Excellent value for money!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on May 27, 2013

I've recently started weight training, and even though I was taking this prior to that, I think it's even more important now to add some essential fatty acids into my diet. Essential fatty acids are necessary for human health but the body can't make them, which is why we have to get them through food -- luckily for us, we can also get them through pill form. Although the tablets are pretty big, I have no trouble swallowing them and they don't leave me with "fishy burps" ever. Highly recommend!

Omega-3 Premium Fish

Posted by CLICK-ME-FOR-S10-OFFXD on May 30, 2013

My mom loves this fish oil and can't seem to find it in stores. They are easy to swallow, no bad taste afterwards. Ordered these omegas for my family, very cost effective. Excellent.