• Madre Labs sources its fish oil from Chile; the Softgels are made in the U.S. Check out a recent

Certificate of Analysis

Certificate of Analysis.

Please note this item has been replaced by MLI-00952.

• Customer Ratings

Caution

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

Didnt like the fact that it solidified slightly (white stuff in capsule) when i refrigerated it. Read that this is an indication of saturated fats. I am want pure omega 3 which does not solidify when refrigerated, so will not repeat purchase. :(

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Oct 22, 2013

This product does not have a good enough quality. The taste tells it's more rancid than what is good, and it goes agains the point of intaking this oil when it looses its benefits when rancid over a certaid level. Insted of this, get annother - possibly safer whith a higher grade, like pharmaceutical.

Too Good To Be True

Posted by 4819286914418947200 on Dec 08, 2013

You really do get what you pay for. I've never really had a problem with acne until I started taking this.. It broke me out like crazy!

gives me headache

Posted by Reviewer3245538 on Dec 18, 2012

gives me headache, dont use it after 2 days.

Horrible fish tasting burps for 2-3 hours after taking these.

Posted by 4850235933284795418 on Aug 02, 2014

I have been taking Fish Oil for the last 15 years and I have never had any this bad. I have horrible fish tasting burps for at least 2-3 hours after taking these. I split one open and the oil smells rancid. I have also had general fatigue since I began taking these pills. I guess that is the reason why these are on sale.

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels (MLI-00227)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 05, 2014

I don't like it very much because my stomach feels like eating fish all day, I hate that taste in my mouth. Sorry, won't buy again even if it's an offer.

Didn't like the fishy after taste

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on May 27, 2014

Ordered these on sale.. I take alot of Fish Oil and it was a good price. Unfortunately I didn't notice that these were NOT odourless tablets and the fishy taste was not to my liking.

This product will not work

Posted by 5755975675995755666 on Apr 08, 2013

This product will not work! It is a pity the money spent and deceived expectations.

Rotten

Posted by 5121441991728928741 on Oct 17, 2014

I tasted this fish oil and it tastes totally rotten compared to some fresher fish oil from another company I have at hand and also somewhat bitter, therefore it is long expired and as such will do more harm than good to your health. This however is EXTREMELY common with fish oil, so always taste your fish oil - it is NOT supposed to taste extremely fishy, bitter or otherwise really bad, perhaps only somewhat or a little fishy.

fish oil

Posted by 5130723634824900552 on Mar 02, 2015

To be called a fish oil, the product could contain some vitamin D in it. Also, didn't see any effect, good or bad.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »