July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 mg EPA/120 mg DHA, 100 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1901 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Very good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 17, 2012

All the family enjoys benefits from this product because it is indispensable, especially if you live in country/place in which you can't get enough normal fish, sea products with your diet. And as winter season is coming it is also even more needed to consume.

Good product overall, decent Price!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Great Quality Fish Oil for the price, be sure to get enough Omegas in your diet, this is an easy way to do it. Take 2-3 a day or more for best results. Good for your skin, heart, brain, body.... I would like more information on where the fish comes from...farmed or deep sea? Good price.

Great product!

Posted by chenpaoyu on Jul 03, 2012

I have been taking omega-3 fish oil for more than ten years. I must say that this is a major supplement I cannot live without. My neck used to pain when I turn my head aside. After taking fish oil, I feel no pain in my neck. It is true. I start with taking one softgel three times per day. Now I take one softgel only per day for daily maintenance. I used to eat fish oil from New Zealand. This is the first time I try Madre Labs. The quality seems not worse than New Zealand product, and the price is right. I believe I will keep taking Madre Labs fish oil.

Overall Good

Posted by Reviewer2926152 on Dec 02, 2011

Shipped: Came extremely quick (2-3 days) Smell: Little fishy if you smell the bottle, but that is to be expected. No smell after gel pill is swallowed. Price: Great price, especially if you can get free shipping!

Супер цена!

Posted by Novella on Oct 24, 2013

Оптимальное соотношение цены и качества! Беру всегда!