A bit of a mystery.

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on May 15, 2014

I had wrinkles before I used this, and I still have wrinkles. Have the wrinkles been reduced? Not that I can tell. Could a dermatologist with a magnifying glass see a difference? I don't know. Would the wrinkles have gotten worse without the product? I don't know. It contains Retinol, which is supposed to reduce wrinkle. It did not irritate my skin at all, which can be a side effect of Retinol. Also the price is good compared to other Retinol products.

hmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on May 30, 2014

After using this product for approximately 2 weeks, my skin began peeling and getting red and blotchy. It may be that peeling would be expected. However, I deal with the public and I cannot have any down time, waiting for my skin to peel and then hopefully look wonderful later! So, I discontinued usage. I have tried other products from Madre Labs and I like the company very much. I am happy that I didn't have to spend a lot to test the product. I have been a loyal customer of iherb since the 90's ! It is a great company.

weird

Posted by vanagelyte on Jun 22, 2014

color - yellow, smell - weird, but maybe it's how it should be. what i do not like is the consistence - kind of jelly, so I do use it but not on my face, on the the legs, hope my skin will get some use out of it

Problematic in terms of Retinol preservation

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 19, 2015

The smell is okay and the product feels good. Yet, as I understand from readings, in order to really have the retinol maintained active, it has to be kept in a non-oxygen container (i.e. a tuve with a pipe) and so I doubt this serum has any effectivness.

I like it

Posted by 5396179836427407737 on Feb 21, 2015

Cream hasn't expected. but its okay

Good

Posted by marisaPRODUC on Mar 19, 2015

Mixed w other cream ok. Not nice smelo

Cheap retinol cream

Posted by 4727288637661279850 on Jul 28, 2015

You can feel slight tightening around your skin once you apply it. I am not sure if it works (treatment with retinol require months before a change can be seen and a jar lasts me a mere 2 weeks). If only they sell it in bigger amounts!

No esta mal pero tiene una textura extraña

Posted by keranita on Sep 30, 2014

Al tocarlo tiene una textura gelatinosa. Una vez que te lo das la sensacion es agradable y deja la piel bien, pero no se si llega a hacer algo con las arrugas.

Not good

Posted by 5622252403830456630 on Oct 23, 2014

Is not what we are looking, not only can use it in combination with other oils, it not moisturizes well.

Not sure it worked

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Though the cream itself feels lovely, I did not get any of the usual effects of a retinol when used often, so did question if it was strong enough.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »