New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Retinol Serum 1%, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A bit of a mystery.

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on May 15, 2014

I had wrinkles before I used this, and I still have wrinkles. Have the wrinkles been reduced? Not that I can tell. Could a dermatologist with a magnifying glass see a difference? I don't know. Would the wrinkles have gotten worse without the product? I don't know. It contains Retinol, which is supposed to reduce wrinkle. It did not irritate my skin at all, which can be a side effect of Retinol. Also the price is good compared to other Retinol products.

weird

Posted by vanagelyte on Jun 22, 2014

color - yellow, smell - weird, but maybe it's how it should be. what i do not like is the consistence - kind of jelly, so I do use it but not on my face, on the the legs, hope my skin will get some use out of it

NORMAL

Posted by 5545418279551955489 on Sep 22, 2014

No he notado mucha diferencia en mi piel. No hay un cambio en mis arrugas pero supongo que frenará las futuras

No esta mal pero tiene una textura extraña

Posted by keranita on Sep 30, 2014

Al tocarlo tiene una textura gelatinosa. Una vez que te lo das la sensacion es agradable y deja la piel bien, pero no se si llega a hacer algo con las arrugas.

hmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on May 30, 2014

After using this product for approximately 2 weeks, my skin began peeling and getting red and blotchy. It may be that peeling would be expected. However, I deal with the public and I cannot have any down time, waiting for my skin to peel and then hopefully look wonderful later! So, I discontinued usage. I have tried other products from Madre Labs and I like the company very much. I am happy that I didn't have to spend a lot to test the product. I have been a loyal customer of iherb since the 90's ! It is a great company.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »