Fabulous product

Posted by 5623171627474376871 on Feb 12, 2015

I've never used anything that works as good as this. It does everything an expensive serum is supposed to do. I will keep using this in the future. This is the holy grail of skincare.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 21, 2014

Yes, it has bad smell and looks not atractive at all in the jar, but my skin likes this product. It absorbs fastly and makes my skin smooth. For such a low price, it's definitely good product. I also don't have any irritations or redness on my face after using it, though my skin is rather sensitive.

minimiza arrugas

Posted by 4672163774521662072 on Oct 30, 2014

el efecto más destacable y de los primero en ser visibles, es la reducción de arrugas de expresión, también parece que minimiza los poros. La textura es algo compacta pero se extiende bien y el olor es algo raro, como a pasas. Lo recomiendo sin duda

genial!!

Posted by 5296074697983783988 on Nov 11, 2014

me encanta la serum, no aporta grasa es super ligera e hidrata fenomenal, ademas de tener un precio muy competitivo 100% recomendable

Serum antiarrugas

Posted by 5152892041695337833 on Jul 11, 2014

Me ha eliminado pequeñas arrugitas

Great face cream

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Aug 19, 2014

I have noticed a difference since using this - which showed up almost immediately! The smell others object to is lanolin - it is from sheep wool and a known softner. I have heard that shearers have very smooth soft hands from constantly handling sheep wool! The value is surely in whether it works or not as a face cream, and not in the values that advertisers push (perfumed smell, smooth and creamy, etc, etc....)

10 days in and working already

Posted by 4796729095010165474 on Feb 18, 2015

I am really liking this product. I can notice my fine lines already getting smaller. It is making my whole face really smooth

TOTALLY RECOMMENDED

Posted by 5192718512798041194 on Feb 25, 2015

By the price it has is really a great product, the effects so good, my skin looks actually really great after that. I will repeat with it.

Me ha sorprendido este producto.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Feb 28, 2015

No esperaba mucho de él pero aplicado antes de mi crema hidratante, he notado mejoría en la piel. Tiene una textura ligera y se absorbe rápidamente. Volveré a comprarlo.

Fantastic

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Jan 09, 2015

One really great product! Will repurchase!