Madre Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Thick and protective - good at night

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 08, 2013

Very thick and 'oily' good to use at night in the winter before bed, or when going out in a cold, dry, windblown weather as a protective layer. Good on face and all body. I normally use coconut oil every day in/after the shower to moisturize my skin, but I can't use it when I travel - this is perfect for travel!

Madre Magic for eczema?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 30, 2013

Iherb doesn't sell Egyptian Magic cream anymore and announced Madre Magic as its worthy replacement. I needed something for eczema as I don't want to use damaging cortisone salves all the time. Result: This cream does very little if anything to heal, let alone, relieve the burning and itching of eczema. But neither did Egyptian Magic. What does help a little are natural creams like Mill Creek Botanicals Grapefruit lotion $5.99 16oz., J. Burlington & Sons Botanicals Ginseng/Papaya hand lotion,and even Vicks vaporub.

Gave us both red stinging face!!!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 07, 2015

My friend and I put this on our face, after a couple minutes our faces were bright red and stinging! I was so shocked as this has never happened with other face oils/creams before. We washed it off and it still took several hours for the red colour to go away! We are going to stick to organic coconut oil for our face moisturizer! More natural, no-allergic rashes, and feels better, and is even cheaper! We love organic coconut oil!

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 30, 2015

labs krēms- gan rokām, gan sausai sejas ādai, gan pēdām.

Great Product

Posted by 5627688062298264053 on Dec 10, 2014

There is a high amount of Manouka + 15 in this product so it's great for scars! Love this product!I put it everywhere and it works great! The smell is sweet and smells just like honey, might be strong for certain people but If you use it during th enight it's ok! I heard it's great for strech marks as well ! Loooove iiit !!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »