10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Magick Botanicals, Fragrance Free Hair Spray, 6 fl oz (171 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Great for those with chemical sensitivities

Posted by Reviewer1028464 on Jul 18, 2008

I've been using this hair spray for eight years now, and it's wonderful to have something entirely fragrance-free that works so well. I use it just on my bangs and heat-style with a brush and my hair dryer. I have used it with heat curlers with good results for special occasions. There is no lasting fragrance or chemical smell from this product. I haven't had any asthma or sensitivity trouble from spraying it in a small bathroom (I have "mild persistent asthma" and migraines triggered by fragrances). My middle-school son who has moderate asthma does have trouble if he comes into the room right as I spray it. If he comes in a few minutes later after it's dissipated, he is OK with it, too.

Magick Botanicals, Fragrance Free Hair Spray

Posted by Reviewer2040560 on Mar 19, 2008

Love this Hair Spray especially because I am extremely sensitive to even descented sprays. I highly recommend this product -- no adverse reactions whatsoever. GREAT PRODUCT!! RECOMMEND HIGHLY!!! I will keep using Magick Botanical Products FOREVER!

Mrs Sonia Esser

Posted by Reviewer2954561 on Mar 22, 2008

We don’t have any products like yours in Australia. Your product is fantastic! It was used on my daughter’s wedding day for herself, three bridesmaids, and two mothers. It was 40 degrees Celsius on that day, and even though we were very hot and bothered, our hair looked perfect and still soft looking.

AWESOME PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2659907 on Apr 29, 2008

What would I do without this wonderful hairspray- all others-including organic, make me sick. I do NOT react to this product! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

Good overall

Posted by Reviewer1839299 on Apr 28, 2008

Good product overall. I have a headache and eye reaction if I use too much hair spray, but some light spritzes don't seem to cause a chemical allergy reaction.