July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Solaray, Magnesium Glycinate, 400 mg, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

magnesium miracle?

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

For years I suffered from chronic, nearly debilitating muscle cramps, headaches, insomnia, borderline-high blood pressure and constipation. A health store owner turned me on to magnesium as a cure for muscle cramps. Although skeptical, I tried it out of desperation. It worked like a charm! The cramping is gone, my sleep quality is sooooo much better, my blood pressure is normal, I haven't been constipated in years, and I can't remember the last time I needed ibuprofen for a headache. In my opinion, magnesium is the most underrated and neglected nutrient there is. EVERYONE could benefit from supplementation with this safe, inexpensive formula. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection, lowest prices and fastest shipping of any online merchant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

This magnesium has been the best for me

Posted by Reviewer1751126 on Feb 26, 2011

I have tried many different types of magnesium. I used it for eye twitches, anxiety, and heart pounding and heart rhythm issues. Other types worked partially, but this type and this brand takes all of the problems completely away at 2 to 3 capsules per day.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Jul 13, 2011

I take 2 of these tablets every morning and they give me a nice relaxed feeling. I also find that my heart does'nt race as easily from feeling anxious (magnesium is supposed to act as a natural beta-blocker). I hardly ever get palpitations anymore either since starting to take Magnesium.

Magnesium Glycinate-super product!

Posted by Reviewer1628051 on Aug 22, 2011

Highly recommended this product. Well-absorbed form of magnesium and safe for bowel.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jan 28, 2011

I have had problems with constipation for years. Now I am regular again thanks to this magnesium. This is not the reason I originally bought it. I just needed more magnesium in my diet.