Great packaging

Posted by ksedeniussen on Apr 11, 2016

I tried both this dulse and the one from iceland and the dulse is both good but i like the packaging on this better because i can open and close so it stays fresh. Very practical. Tastes very nice and salty. I don't bother to soak it and/or cook it, I just snack right from the package.

The best Dulse there is

Posted by 4791396604724549238 on Jun 19, 2015

I keep on buying this stuff for a reason. It's good! A good travel companion too. Pretty soft! Yum!

Fab and very tasty!

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on May 14, 2015

Fab and very tasty!

Full of sand

Posted by 4815716903058925179 on Jul 20, 2014

Very disappointed. I've broken 2 teeth after adding them to my meals.

Very Good

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on May 24, 2014

Tastes great! There is TONS of iodine in dulse so be careful how much you consume in a day...

good!

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 06, 2014

I eat a very small portion which I put in my quinoa or millet porridge. Trying to help my iodine deficiency. Wish Maine Coast could give more information about where the dulse is picked and whether it is safe as far as arsenic and other contaminants are conscerned.

Beware, strong smell!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

I've gotten use to seaweed and fish because I live in Japan. I thought this was refreshing and pretty to eat because it's red. I didn't know red seaweed existed. In Japan I only see green and very dark green seaweed that's black in color. If you eat it in salad with a little olive oil or almond oil and cashews or whatever you like to eat; you barely notice the taste of it or that its there except for the pretty red. The package give s you tips on how to use it and cook it etc and how to check it for pebbles.

Really fresh, if you're into dulse you have to try it

Posted by mikeeey on Feb 21, 2014

Great tasting, not too salty and not dry at all. The best dulse I have tried so far.

Good source of Iodine and Minerals!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Feb 18, 2014

I don't like to eat fish, but do eat seaweed. Dulse is a nice source of minerals and iodine. It tastes good, but if you eat too much, can cause acne or other skin problems. I eat a serving every couple of days.

Spices up sallad

Posted by 5642381596075334054 on Feb 10, 2014

Had not tried it before but am positively surprised. Do like the salty flavor and have been adding some on salads and vegetable stews.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »