wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011

This ocean veggie is great toasted in the oven until crispy.

Finland

Posted by Reviewer1226527 on Jan 21, 2012

These are my "chips", also great in little pieces in a trailmix

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

This stuff is amazingly fresh and tasty! I don't like Nori because it's all dry and to me it has a bad taste, but this Dulse is nice and soft and love the taste! Smells like the ocean so if you don't like that smell you won't like this.. not everyone likes it, but if you do you'll be hooked! Awesome natural source of trace minerals, iodine and enzymes!

Beware, strong smell!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014

I've gotten use to seaweed and fish because I live in Japan. I thought this was refreshing and pretty to eat because it's red. I didn't know red seaweed existed. In Japan I only see green and very dark green seaweed that's black in color. If you eat it in salad with a little olive oil or almond oil and cashews or whatever you like to eat; you barely notice the taste of it or that its there except for the pretty red. The package give s you tips on how to use it and cook it etc and how to check it for pebbles.

Great in Salads and Soups

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 13, 2013

Dulce gives a nice taste to salads and soups. Upon opening the package it smelt clean and sea salt like from the ocean but not off. Need to give it a rinse with purified water and then add to your foods. I even like this in my sandwiches as is.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 06, 2014

I eat a very small portion which I put in my quinoa or millet porridge. Trying to help my iodine deficiency. Wish Maine Coast could give more information about where the dulse is picked and whether it is safe as far as arsenic and other contaminants are conscerned.

pretty good

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 06, 2011

i haven't had a bad experience with maine coast sea veges. always decent

Deleicious!

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 08, 2011

Great source of minerals and nutrition...tastes like bacon fried in coconut oil!

My first try of dulse.

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

But quite a good one. Very nice with the salad, the taste is felt, but not annoying

Very Good

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on May 24, 2014

Tastes great! There is TONS of iodine in dulse so be careful how much you consume in a day...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »