Natural source of Iodine & tastes good

Posted by anomisyu on Sep 01, 2012

The only drawback for me is the fact that the container opening is too big, which leads to frequent spills of large quantities of the kelp...

Excellent source of Iodine

Posted by Maebird on Jan 31, 2012

This is a great way to incorporate iodine safely into the daily diet. Flavor is somewhat fishy, so it's not for everything, but then again a pinch is all you need for iodine intake and if needed, the flavor could be undetectable in small amounts.

i approve

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Oct 20, 2013

In the past I had high blood pressure concerns from excess salt intake issues...I got it under control quickly going vegetarian, vegan, and then mostly whole plant based foods. I don't feel bad eating sea salt or pink himalayan rock salt. And I don't like salty food. But I wanted to try this because the other two don't have iodine, an essential mineral, and I don't eat animal products (which contain it). I like this! I use a few sprinkles as I would salt. It doesn't taste exactly like salt but it is pleasant. I've tried it with a lot of Asian dishes. Gonna keep going!

I think I like it.

Posted by 4622540308856292258 on Jan 07, 2014

The kelp flavor and iodine claims are what grabbed my attention. If you're looking for a salt replacement, keep looking -- the subtle ocean flavor here is a far cry from table salt. But it does add an interesting dimension to fish, soups, pizza and vegetables. You can put it on just about anything because, frankly, the flavor isn't very bold. Kelp seasoned ice cream? Why not. As for iodine, who knows the real story. But since I've given up iodized salt, adding this to my diet seems like a smart move.

Good product

Posted by Revron on Sep 15, 2011

Have just started using this. Like the taste. Hope it helps me. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

Easy Kelp product

Posted by 5429666517047574394 on Nov 03, 2013

Like it!! we put over our meal when we eat, kids too.

average taste

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 19, 2013

Couldn't taste anything from this. However provides over 2000% of the RDA of iodine per quarter teaspoon which is often absent from the modern diet.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1802082 on Feb 21, 2012

It is a great source of kelp. Flavor is just okay. You would need to really like the sea veg taste to love it. But if you load it up with a lot of seasoning flare you can't taste it mixed with most things that salt goes with. In my opinion, not a salt alternative, just an added health option.

Good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012

Good

sooo good!

Posted by 5620030589029840856 on Oct 29, 2013

it's an excelent product, specially for seasoning salads! the only bad thing is that there's very little product...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »