Me like

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

Im a big fan of chiaseeds, chiadrinks, chiajelly etc. I really liked the taste of apple and cinnamon mixed in the cute little squeezes. Its genious to have in the bag, after workout, on travel, or just a quick meal or whenever I would like somehting good and healthy. Best ice cold! Cant wait to try the other flavours.

Great flavour!!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Mar 18, 2015

I really like these snacks- Im glad I decided to try them even after I was disappointed with their greens version.

very good

Posted by 4629086372508461175 on Oct 10, 2014

i love it

mamma chia

Posted by 5599784757370310324 on May 29, 2014

I found this product delicious, versatile and delicious. I take with me in it easy pouches to work for a healthy filling snack or make desserts or breakfasts at home. My favorite way to use it so far is to make an apple chia crumble dessert. I highly recommend it

Tasty and healthy

Posted by 5044661079116381981 on May 14, 2014

When it was on sale I gave it a try... Now I always keep them in my desk drawer - it's a perfect snack.

Very healthy

Posted by 5669651988395940014 on May 08, 2014

I had another flavor the first time and I will order that again. I'm not an apple sauce fan and this is close to apple sauce. I will order more and I will recommend this product to friends and family. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging. These are great for folks on the go.

American as apple pie!

Posted by Japaniherb on Apr 25, 2014

My friends loved the American taste, cool packaging and lid. Great snack for everyone-from babies to the elderly.

Super treat for kids or big kids after workout! GLUTEN FREE

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 20, 2014

These little pouches are perfect for school lunches or diaper bags. We love that they are full of healthy ingredients like chia seeds and fruit. They are not packed with sugar and are gluten free. Highly recommended. We have now ordered all the flavors and can't wait to try them! Click on eathealthy in blue if you would like to see more of the products I have tried from iherb.com.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2280295 on Nov 29, 2013

It's like apple pie filling but not too sweet. Just perfect.