July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mane 'n Tail, And Body Shampoo, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Oh no, great schampoo effect yes but...

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I hated the smell. It is this nondescript cheap fruity/floral things of all cheap schampoos, smothering and sickly sweet. And after Reading the contents a bit more carefully I was appalled, I should definitely have studied it better Before buying. It contains collagen, and as far as I know it means it contains animal by-Products. Seeing it was a large bottle I couldn't just waste it, but every time I used it I felt the sweet smell covering up for dead animals... :( Very sad. I didn't previously know that collagen had animal origin. :( And the bottle says nothing like "not tested on animals etc" so... I Think it is safe to say: NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS. Other than that: The schampoo works ok.

SEM PRODUTO

Posted by 4868094601087678635 on Jul 23, 2014

NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO ATÉ A DATA PRESENTE (23/07/2014)