Oh no, great schampoo effect yes but...

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I hated the smell. It is this nondescript cheap fruity/floral things of all cheap schampoos, smothering and sickly sweet. And after Reading the contents a bit more carefully I was appalled, I should definitely have studied it better Before buying. It contains collagen, and as far as I know it means it contains animal by-Products. Seeing it was a large bottle I couldn't just waste it, but every time I used it I felt the sweet smell covering up for dead animals... :( Very sad. I didn't previously know that collagen had animal origin. :( And the bottle says nothing like "not tested on animals etc" so... I Think it is safe to say: NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS. Other than that: The schampoo works ok.

On Asian, long oily hair

Posted by MrsNES on Jun 12, 2016

Living in the tropics makes your hair really oily due to the high humidity, but usually most shampoo with hydrating benefits does the trick well. But this one, I really wanted to like this one due to the high star reviews. But I couldn't. This one made my hair extremely extremely difficult to comb through, even when wet. It was so starchy and when it dries, it left my hair stiff! Won't repurchase. I threw away this huge bottle literally down the drain. For the fragrance, it smelled like any pleasant generic shampoo so the smell was nothing special.

so bad transfer

Posted by 5148139013957147493 on Aug 08, 2016

larger bad

SEM PRODUTO

Posted by 4868094601087678635 on Jul 23, 2014

NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO ATÉ A DATA PRESENTE (23/07/2014)

M

Posted by 5297896572976076349 on Dec 12, 2015

I never got it

no recibido

Posted by 5431744094140523150 on May 21, 2016

Les dejo un cordial saludo... informandoles sobre el pedido nunca me llego... deseo saber que paso con eso