Mane 'n Tail, And Body Shampoo, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by 4917485461575764300 on Jun 14, 2013

Very goog! I liked. My hair is stronger now.

good

Posted by 5295822833459097703 on Aug 10, 2013

i much more happyer for this shampoo than the conditioner. the shampoo i soooo good for my thick hair. cant do with out it

A must have for all hair types!

Posted by 4779575749754496443 on Feb 19, 2014

A really, really good product! I have fine hair so when I shampoo I concentrate on my roots only and don't let shampoo get to the lengths of my hair so they won't dry out. This shampoo makes me hair so shiny, soft and squeaky clean that I will continue using this product, probably for years to come! I have not noticed any rapid hair growth which was one of the factors why I bought this product... The label in the shampoo does not claim to do that, some people have just been lucky to have faster hair growth after using this product, I guess. :)

Smooth and keep the volume!

Posted by 5280695832779303507 on Mar 30, 2014

Smooth and keep the volume!