mane n tail

Posted by Reviewer2953805 on Aug 15, 2012

both mane n tail shampoo n conditioner have reduced hair fall by 60% and after 8 months of use hair still feels light and there is no itching

My fav shampoo ever

Posted by 5513972842849476695 on Dec 22, 2013

I am very peaky with shampoos but since I found this one I buy it in big containers and large volume. I always oil my hair before shampoo so this one is perfect as he removes the oil without stripping and add bounce and volume . I have very long hair( hips lenght) and I highly recomend this product to limit breakage , add shine and volume and make your hair growing healthier. I tried a lot of brands and Mane'ntale tale is the best. Great price and results.It is good to wash your hair twice and i recomend to use it at least for the first wash and if you want to use another shampoo if you have a specific hair condition ( dry, dandruff, color ...treated..)it's ok. But I have natural hair and colour and my hair are always more beautiful when i wash them twice with this one..

Good

Posted by Miking on May 17, 2014

You should try it out if you haven't try before. This shampoo makes my hair grows healthy and shine. If you are first visit to iHerb, please click on my name for extra information.

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by CANDYKiD on Aug 04, 2014

This is the best shampoo I have ever had. I bought this because I had heard that it would make your hair grow faster. It's too early to tell if it works, but I still love it! Makes my hair really soft and shiny. <3 It has improved the quality of my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. I love the texture and the smell is nice :) The bottle is really large so that is awesome!!! Will absolutely buy these again. 5/5

My hair looks fabulous

Posted by 5343255990248862431 on Mar 11, 2015

I was curious about this shampoo because now seems everybody is talking about it. I tried the shampoo and noticed less hair fall than usual. It takes more time for my hair to dry than usual though, but the result is really fantastic. My hair becomes lighter, shiny and manageable. I love the product and definitely I will buy again !!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Aug 18, 2015

It makes my hair grow a little bit faster and adds shine

nice

Posted by 4640824479623649361 on May 12, 2014

made my hair shiny,huge amount!

Mane ´n Tail

Posted by 5763195722923373869 on Nov 07, 2014

Love it and smells good.

Useful for my dog

Posted by 4641000735173483966 on Dec 04, 2014

I want to recommend it for pet.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3324286 on Jun 06, 2016

Labs šampūns ar labu konsistenci, pietiek ilgam laikam.