Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Mane 'n Tail, Hair Strengthener, Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment, 6 fl oz (178 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Revolting

Posted by 5707517146257754646 on Nov 12, 2013

When I received this product and smelt it, I threw it straight into the bin. It has the most foul odour. I will definitely not be purchasing this product again simply due to the revolting scent. I do not recommend wasting your money on this product.

Mane 'n Tail Hair Strenghtener.

Posted by 5591090501910400809 on Jul 23, 2012

I think it realy works! My hair feels much softer and I like it, because other products that I have used didn't do that. So far it is worth to buy it.

favorite of mine!

Posted by 5233390869287681813 on Aug 02, 2014

this is amazing!! i bleach and color my hair all over monthly and this saves my hair from damage. i use this also before heat styling. realy helped my slplit ends- did not get em for a year. this bottle lasted me a year!!YOU MUST TRY THIS!

Mane N Tail

Posted by 5366490766891924639 on Aug 30, 2014

Fantastic product have used Mane n Tail for years and it's never let me down.

Ummmmm

Posted by 5494717046724935623 on Oct 21, 2014

This makes my hair really soft and smooth BUT there are some mornings that I cannot stand the smell of it, my daughter wont let me spray it in her hair coz she hates the smell too. I put up with the smell though as it is super good for my hair!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »