Revolting

Posted by 5707517146257754646 on Nov 12, 2013

When I received this product and smelt it, I threw it straight into the bin. It has the most foul odour. I will definitely not be purchasing this product again simply due to the revolting scent. I do not recommend wasting your money on this product.

Mane 'n Tail Hair Strenghtener.

Posted by 5591090501910400809 on Jul 23, 2012

I think it realy works! My hair feels much softer and I like it, because other products that I have used didn't do that. So far it is worth to buy it.

favorite of mine!

Posted by 5233390869287681813 on Aug 02, 2014

this is amazing!! i bleach and color my hair all over monthly and this saves my hair from damage. i use this also before heat styling. realy helped my slplit ends- did not get em for a year. this bottle lasted me a year!!YOU MUST TRY THIS!

Ummmmm

Posted by 5494717046724935623 on Oct 21, 2014

This makes my hair really soft and smooth BUT there are some mornings that I cannot stand the smell of it, my daughter wont let me spray it in her hair coz she hates the smell too. I put up with the smell though as it is super good for my hair!

Mane ´n Tail

Posted by 5763195722923373869 on Nov 07, 2014

Love it and smells good.

Surprisingly good.

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 21, 2013

Little goes a long way, which is a bit surprising since it's so watery. For my chin length hair I pump 4 times on my palm and then work through the ends and lengths of my hair. It untangles well and my hair feels sturdier. I like the sweet scent, but fortunately it won't linger long - I can't stand overpowering scents that surround me all day. I have been using this for quite some time now and occasionally wash hair with deep cleansing shampoo, since this and my heat protection have silicones. Haven't seen/felt any residue build-up.

works well

Posted by 5088240354934715109 on Sep 02, 2015

I use this on my daughter more than my own hair. Her hair isn't breaking as much since we've used this product!

Great Leave-In Conditioner

Posted by 5178965438660262145 on Sep 08, 2014

Recently, I quit using hair conditioner in shower. Thus the need for a good leave-in. I've been through a few, but this one does what the title says, very strengthening. I noticed less breakage after about 3 days, and the softness is unparalleled. Odd berry-like smell is yummy. Great size, especially for the price. I have already suggested the product to others.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Nov 20, 2014

I'm not sure what others' comments are about the scent, because to me it smells very light, sort of fruity, and doesn't stay all day. I'm not sure how well this is working as a leave-in conditioner after a very short period of use. I use it sort of like a curl activator on my wavy hair. It works very well, and I particularly like the scent.

No effects felt

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014

Bought this for my 55-year-old mum. She claimed that while application was easy, it seemed like she was spraying her hair with plain water, because she did not experience any positive effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »