Mane 'n Tail, Hair Strengthener, Daily Leave-In Conditioning Treatment, 6 fl oz (178 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Revolting

Posted by 5707517146257754646 on Nov 12, 2013

When I received this product and smelt it, I threw it straight into the bin. It has the most foul odour. I will definitely not be purchasing this product again simply due to the revolting scent. I do not recommend wasting your money on this product.

Mane 'n Tail Hair Strenghtener.

Posted by 5591090501910400809 on Jul 23, 2012

I think it realy works! My hair feels much softer and I like it, because other products that I have used didn't do that. So far it is worth to buy it.

favorite of mine!

Posted by 5233390869287681813 on Aug 02, 2014

this is amazing!! i bleach and color my hair all over monthly and this saves my hair from damage. i use this also before heat styling. realy helped my slplit ends- did not get em for a year. this bottle lasted me a year!!YOU MUST TRY THIS!

Conditioner

Posted by 4757959618535024141 on Sep 23, 2013

Great value and a great product

Surprisingly good.

Posted by Zihuana on Oct 21, 2013

Little goes a long way, which is a bit surprising since it's so watery. For my chin length hair I pump 4 times on my palm and then work through the ends and lengths of my hair. It untangles well and my hair feels sturdier. I like the sweet scent, but fortunately it won't linger long - I can't stand overpowering scents that surround me all day. I have been using this for quite some time now and occasionally wash hair with deep cleansing shampoo, since this and my heat protection have silicones. Haven't seen/felt any residue build-up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »