July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mane 'n Tail, Herbal Gro, Leave-In Creme Therapy, 5.5 oz (156 g)

3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

love it

Posted by 5663315716645450942 on Aug 25, 2012

I love this product. I use it once a week and it really works.My hair is so soft after and my split ends have reduced.The smell of this is lovely i could smell it all day long!!!

Feels greasy - NOT a leave-in product !

Posted by lubiemollie on Aug 27, 2012

Since it feels greasy and oily, I do not use it as a leave-in product !!... I apply it once a week as a night mask, and it does this job perfectly. I wash my hair on the morning after, and my hair feels great. Smeels good :)

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jul 16, 2012

I have relaxed hair, I've used this product as a leave-in but also as a moisturizer. For me it's not a good leave-in at all because it leaves the hair dry and oily at the same time, it's remind me mineral oil based product... I also observed an increase in breackage. The only reason I give it 2 stars it's because it smells very good and help a bit with detangling.

Greasy

Posted by chch-vegan on Jun 29, 2014

I do like it and im sure its made my hair soft but it leaves my hair greasy for the day. So will only use it when i am not going anywhere or at night. Although it may leave grease marks on pillow cases.

I don't like it

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Feb 19, 2014

Dries my hair. Feels like body cream and smells like it too. Doesn't really makw hair shiny nor soft. Wouldn't buy it again.