De-Tangles very well!

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Jul 14, 2013

I purchased this looking for some wonder detangling product for my very tender headed seven year old daughter. It worked! My darter has type 3a hair at the nap of her neck and 3b all over the remainder and it is down to her bottom! She's very tender headed and screams if you just touch her head with a comb despite the fact that it isn't severely tangled. I sprayed this at the root of her hair and fingered it and then combed with a very wide tooth comb.... IT WORKS! I would recommend and will repurchase.

عجييييييب

Posted by 5192489810956727650 on Jul 27, 2016

يطلع الشعر ورييييحته حلوه Smells really good plus i can see my nee baby hair😍 i also use the shampoo of the same brand.

Seriously awesome stuff.

Posted by GalwayGirlKat on Jul 23, 2016

I have very dry, colored, porous, curly hair that I smooth out to style, I dont know what is in this stuff that makes my hair look amazing, but it does every time I use it. I have tried almost every high priced spray/conditioner/detangler ever made, and this is by far the best! Just leaves it shiny, soft and FULL. I hope they dont discontinue, seriously love it. If you have dry thicker hair, its a must buy. Im not sure how it would do on thin, less dry hair, but on my thin crown/hairline area its really good too.I would maybe just use less if your hair isn't super dry like mine. As far as growth, I do think I see more fullness too, or maybe the great condition it leaves my hair in makes it appear so, either way. I will take it!

Leave in mist

Posted by 5513972842849476695 on Dec 22, 2013

Good light detangler wich allow to use other haircare . It is not heavy but detangle well and add softness.

Great

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

Love the slight vanilla scent. Moisturizes my hair, doubles as a heat protectant and it is affordable. Definitely going to purchase this again!

Thumbs-up

Posted by 5709267871628454661 on Jun 17, 2016

This Herbal spray really speaks for itself, better than any hair oil I've ever tried, will certainly order again

leaves my hair really soft

Posted by 5535697048229600353 on Dec 18, 2013

not sure if it works to protect my hair and make it grow or whatever but it does leave my hair feeling smooth and i have noticed less split ends this month and i have been using my straightener a fair bit

Great Product

Posted by 5130118958754244661 on Aug 06, 2014

I spray this all through my hair after getting out of the shower and brush it through. Works great as a detangler and makes my hair feel super soft when dry.

tajrabati mae almuntaj

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Dec 11, 2015

I have used the product is a wonderful and easy to use and gave good results and I have used Recommend

have used this product for several years.

Posted by Reviewer2908692 on Aug 01, 2016

seems to control "straight hair" and makes it easier to style - likewise using other i-herb hair products

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »