De-Tangles very well!

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Jul 14, 2013

I purchased this looking for some wonder detangling product for my very tender headed seven year old daughter. It worked! My darter has type 3a hair at the nap of her neck and 3b all over the remainder and it is down to her bottom! She's very tender headed and screams if you just touch her head with a comb despite the fact that it isn't severely tangled. I sprayed this at the root of her hair and fingered it and then combed with a very wide tooth comb.... IT WORKS! I would recommend and will repurchase.

leaves my hair really soft

Posted by 5535697048229600353 on Dec 18, 2013

not sure if it works to protect my hair and make it grow or whatever but it does leave my hair feeling smooth and i have noticed less split ends this month and i have been using my straightener a fair bit

Great

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

Love the slight vanilla scent. Moisturizes my hair, doubles as a heat protectant and it is affordable. Definitely going to purchase this again!

Great Product

Posted by 5130118958754244661 on Aug 06, 2014

I spray this all through my hair after getting out of the shower and brush it through. Works great as a detangler and makes my hair feel super soft when dry.

Love!

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Oct 02, 2014

I used this along with the matching shampoo and conditioner. I didn't notice my hair getting any longer or growing any faster, but I did notice that it was less damaged and noticeably thicker! I love using this as a heat protection spray before I curl or straighten my hair. The straightener glides over my hair after using this which causes a lot less breakage.

Mane`n Tail Herbal Gro Spray Therapy,6fl oz

Posted by 5198725061570462334 on Oct 13, 2014

I like this. My favorit

I like this stuff

Posted by 5510080224838847743 on Mar 17, 2015

It is a new experience for my tangled dry hair. I can smooth it out without washing. Just spray this on, it makes my hair shiny, smooth, it makes my scalp feel good. It smells like coconut oil. I love it. Out of the three products I ordered this was the BEST.

Beautiful :)

Posted by 5035239608754607306 on Aug 18, 2015

LOVE Mane 'n Tail products! Nothing bad to say :)

It works

Posted by 5088240354934715109 on Sep 02, 2015

Use it after each wash..... It works

tajrabati mae almuntaj

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Dec 11, 2015

I have used the product is a wonderful and easy to use and gave good results and I have used Recommend

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »