De-Tangles very well!

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Jul 14, 2013

I purchased this looking for some wonder detangling product for my very tender headed seven year old daughter. It worked! My darter has type 3a hair at the nap of her neck and 3b all over the remainder and it is down to her bottom! She's very tender headed and screams if you just touch her head with a comb despite the fact that it isn't severely tangled. I sprayed this at the root of her hair and fingered it and then combed with a very wide tooth comb.... IT WORKS! I would recommend and will repurchase.

Thumbs-up

Posted by 5709267871628454661 on Jun 17, 2016

This Herbal spray really speaks for itself, better than any hair oil I've ever tried, will certainly order again

Seriously awesome stuff.

Posted by GalwayGirlKat on Jul 23, 2016

I have very dry, colored, porous, curly hair that I smooth out to style, I dont know what is in this stuff that makes my hair look amazing, but it does every time I use it. I have tried almost every high priced spray/conditioner/detangler ever made, and this is by far the best! Just leaves it shiny, soft and FULL. I hope they dont discontinue, seriously love it. If you have dry thicker hair, its a must buy. Im not sure how it would do on thin, less dry hair, but on my thin crown/hairline area its really good too.I would maybe just use less if your hair isn't super dry like mine. As far as growth, I do think I see more fullness too, or maybe the great condition it leaves my hair in makes it appear so, either way. I will take it!

عجييييييب

Posted by 5192489810956727650 on Jul 27, 2016

يطلع الشعر ورييييحته حلوه Smells really good plus i can see my nee baby hair😍 i also use the shampoo of the same brand.

leaves my hair really soft

Posted by 5535697048229600353 on Dec 18, 2013

not sure if it works to protect my hair and make it grow or whatever but it does leave my hair feeling smooth and i have noticed less split ends this month and i have been using my straightener a fair bit

Great

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

Love the slight vanilla scent. Moisturizes my hair, doubles as a heat protectant and it is affordable. Definitely going to purchase this again!

Great Product

Posted by 5130118958754244661 on Aug 06, 2014

I spray this all through my hair after getting out of the shower and brush it through. Works great as a detangler and makes my hair feel super soft when dry.

Love!

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Oct 02, 2014

I used this along with the matching shampoo and conditioner. I didn't notice my hair getting any longer or growing any faster, but I did notice that it was less damaged and noticeably thicker! I love using this as a heat protection spray before I curl or straighten my hair. The straightener glides over my hair after using this which causes a lot less breakage.

Mane`n Tail Herbal Gro Spray Therapy,6fl oz

Posted by 5198725061570462334 on Oct 13, 2014

I like this. My favorit

I like this stuff

Posted by 5510080224838847743 on Mar 17, 2015

It is a new experience for my tangled dry hair. I can smooth it out without washing. Just spray this on, it makes my hair shiny, smooth, it makes my scalp feel good. It smells like coconut oil. I love it. Out of the three products I ordered this was the BEST.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »