HOLY GRAIL

Posted by 5105175663542016022 on Feb 10, 2015

I had never tried this product before as I only used the Mane N Tail herbal Gro shampoo and conditioner, but i'm so glad I got this with my last order. Although mane and tail has been helping my hair, this give me the boost I needed. As I naturally have dry, thick curly hair and bleach/color/straighten it often, I really needed something magical to fix my locks. After using this ONCE my hair was controllable, smoother, softer, easier to style and it looks like my split ends have disappeared!

Perfect for dry and dandruff prone scalps!

Posted by 5116036657009168692 on Jul 23, 2014

I have been using this along with the herbal grow shampoo and conditioner for over 4 months now and I see a HUGE difference in my hair. My hair grew out an inch after about a month but it was so damaged that when I went to my beautician she cut 2-3 inches and my hair was then above shoulder length (nape of my neck). Now my hair is thick, healthy, and strong and has grown 3-4 inches since my hair cut!!! I wash every 2 weeks and follow up with Wen Conditioner to add moisture back into my hair. After air drying I moisturize my scalp with this maximum herbal grow hair grease at least once a week. It leaves my scalp flake free and does not weigh my hair down or feel super greasy like other brands!!! I will repurchase this stuff as long as they keep making it!!! I love it!!! Thank you Mane n' Tail for saving my hair!!!

This is wax for hair

Posted by mys-elle on Sep 19, 2012

Эту штуку надо использовать как воск для волос. Легкими прикосновениями наносить на кончики и пряди, которые хотите подчеркнуть. Иначе волосы будут как грязные. This thing must be used as wax for hair. Light touch applied to the hair ends. Otherwise the hair will be as dirty.

awful

Posted by france on Jan 07, 2013

really afwul thing, hair look dirty even after 4-5 washings with a shampoo

I didn't receive it

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on May 06, 2016

I didn't receive it

good

Posted by 4702991298209736940 on May 20, 2016

good

Good

Posted by 5025837512077271000 on Dec 12, 2015

So good and the smell mummy

Needs Slightly Clearer Instructions

Posted by 5571683901701326002 on Jan 26, 2016

Made a mistake when I first used this and freaked out because I didn't know what I did wrong. But after figuring out that I'm only supposed to apply this to damp hair in small amounts, I grew to really like this product. I don't use much on my hair as it can weigh my hair down a little, but I have noticed a significant improvement in my hair growth since I started using this. My hair has grown approximately 6 inches in the past 4 months in good condition after I started using this. Highly recommended.

Ok

Posted by 5469163441717413873 on Feb 05, 2015

Bit heavy

Left my hair greasy

Posted by 5470817253659196233 on Aug 22, 2012

This leaves my hair super greasy. It does smell nice but as my hair looked like an oil slick after putting in a small amount of product to my hair. It is just something I can use when I know I won't be leaving the house. It smells nice and will last a long time

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »