oil is good but iHerb does not ship it properly (it should be refrigerated)

Posted by Reviewer2246096 on May 22, 2013

I have been shopping at Iherb for a while now and spent a lot of money. The oil is supposed to be refrigerated and when I received it it was room temperature, it was not packed to keep it cold. I called the number on the bottle and they said it is supposed to be refrigerated and they do not sell directly to iherb (they said they have a certain way this oil should be stored and shipped) and if you look at the information on this site it also states, "keep refrigerated." After talking with two customer service people through email (one was rude) and one phone call to customer service, they all basically told me it does not need to be refrigerated and they will return it but I have to pay shipping. So frustrating since they did not ship it properly, all I wanted was for them to pay the return shipping. I don't think that's a lot to ask especially since I spent so much money there. I don't know how good the oil is after not being stored properly. Anyway, I will not be purchasing through this company anymore since they can not help with this matter. I didn't even ask them to do anything for the crushed items (pancake mix, shake mix, etc.).