Manitoba Harvest, Organic Hemp Pro Fiber, 1 lb (454 g)

Awesome hemp protein!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife From Florida on May 04, 2007

Now that I've tried all three brands of hemp protein powder, this one is my favorite. It's organic, high in fiber, and high in the other nutrients unique to the hemp nut, and low in cost. Nutiva was disappointing with the little hard things in it and Living Harvest tasts weird to me. So, this is the one I like.

No taste... That's great!

Posted by Reviewer2093432 From Utah on Jan 14, 2008

First time using hemp seed powder and I'm pleased. No noticiable flavor. A little gritty, but all in all, it's a good product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1486018 From Australia on Jul 16, 2009

I have used this product before and I like it as a source of easily digestible protein. I appreciate being able to get it at such a good price.

good

Posted by Reviewer1365065 From Russian Federation on Oct 18, 2012

i use it every day: 300ml of milk, 2 tblspoons ofhemp pro fiber, 1 spoon of organic chlorella and 1 spoon of chia seed. Feeling really better, don't want to eat, skin and hair become better. Thanks iherb for everything i need:)

Protein that doesn't hurt my stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1913520 From North Carolina on Feb 06, 2012

I tried soy protein, whey protein, and others. Each one made my stomach hurt. Then I gave hemp a try. It takes a few tries to get used to the texture, but it feels GREAT in my stomach! I like to put 2 peeled oranges in a blender first, add the Manitoba Harvest Hemp, and any other fruits, berries, veggies that sound good together. YUM!