New To iHerb?

Manitoba Harvest, Organic Hemp Pro Fiber, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

good taste, but the packaging needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2881447 on Sep 19, 2008

The container leaks powder because there is not airtight seal. When I received the product, there was powder on the sides of the container. The plastic lid is the only seal. I would not purchase this product again because it was not sealed properly. I even considered returning it b/c I realized that it could be contaminated. Poorly packaged.

I really wanted to like it....

Posted by Reviewer1143740 on Mar 30, 2008

After reading the glowing reviews I really wanted to like this product. Unfortunately it was gritty and wouldn't mix. Yes, I even put it in the blender and it still ended up a gritty mess in the bottom of my cup. I would not recommend this product.

Sally

Posted by Reviewer1948558 on Apr 28, 2008

I did not order it with fiber but that was what I was sent.It is irritating. I would like it plain withour fiber