10% Off Orders Over $40!

Manitoba Harvest, Organic Hemp Pro Fiber, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Protein that doesn't hurt my stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1913520 on Feb 06, 2012

I tried soy protein, whey protein, and others. Each one made my stomach hurt. Then I gave hemp a try. It takes a few tries to get used to the texture, but it feels GREAT in my stomach! I like to put 2 peeled oranges in a blender first, add the Manitoba Harvest Hemp, and any other fruits, berries, veggies that sound good together. YUM!

Hemp Protein

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Apr 12, 2012

I really like Hemp products. My skin and hair feel so much better when I use them. I do find the flavour too 'natural' but the powder does blend okay if one uses a hand blender.

Not the smoothest

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Mar 31, 2012

Not the smoothest hemp protein around, but good value for my money. Also, yay for organic!

Excellent Fiber Product

Posted by Reviewer1240433 on Sep 05, 2009

I've used this product for awhile and am thoroughly impressed. It's an excellent way to get fiber, and at a reasonable cost.

It is what it purports to be

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jul 24, 2010

This is what I expected. I wouldn't get it again. The fibre predominates over the hemp. I was getting Trader Joe's hemp protein, but their brand contains cane sugar, so I gave this a go instead. This is a good choice for those avoiding sugar. This being said, it would be even better to go for 100 percent hemp protein powder, which is more expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »