Protein that doesn't hurt my stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1913520 on Feb 06, 2012

I tried soy protein, whey protein, and others. Each one made my stomach hurt. Then I gave hemp a try. It takes a few tries to get used to the texture, but it feels GREAT in my stomach! I like to put 2 peeled oranges in a blender first, add the Manitoba Harvest Hemp, and any other fruits, berries, veggies that sound good together. YUM!

Hemp Protein

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Apr 12, 2012

I really like Hemp products. My skin and hair feel so much better when I use them. I do find the flavour too 'natural' but the powder does blend okay if one uses a hand blender.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 19, 2010

I usually use the Ultimate Meal but like to switch out from time to time. This product is well priced. I find it very palatable and easy to digest. It keeps me satisfied for about 4 hours. The only thing I don't like about it is the Omega 6 is high. Because of this I added a couple of extra Omega 3 capsules a day. In fact I added them because I didn't feel quite right at first. With them I like this product and wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.

Not the smoothest

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Mar 31, 2012

Not the smoothest hemp protein around, but good value for my money. Also, yay for organic!

Excellent Fiber Product

Posted by Reviewer1240433 on Sep 05, 2009

I've used this product for awhile and am thoroughly impressed. It's an excellent way to get fiber, and at a reasonable cost.

It is what it purports to be

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jul 24, 2010

This is what I expected. I wouldn't get it again. The fibre predominates over the hemp. I was getting Trader Joe's hemp protein, but their brand contains cane sugar, so I gave this a go instead. This is a good choice for those avoiding sugar. This being said, it would be even better to go for 100 percent hemp protein powder, which is more expensive.

Somewhat gritty

Posted by 5098623492557550522 on Mar 29, 2015

Trying to find something that is not gritty. This is by far the best. It is somewhat gritty, I won't lie. But I know it's good for me, so I push threw it. Maybe after a few more times of making my smoothies, I'll be more of a pro and it won't be somewhat gritty.

good source of fibr

Posted by 5457698885901714617 on Dec 13, 2015

awful taste off course but still very great source of fiber that works like magic in helping digestion and stomach problems