Manatoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1514889 on Aug 03, 2008

Love,love this product

Add healthy protein to your diet

Posted by Reviewer3196833 on Mar 10, 2011

Thank you for making this product available for your overseas customers. Wonderful to add to smoothies and green juices to boost the protein, fiber and Omega 3s. All at a great price.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2224764 on Jul 03, 2012

I have been using this product for about 4 years now and LOVE it. The flavor is nutty and NOT overwhelming. I usually make my green monsters with this; 2 cups spinach, 1 banana, handful of berries, ice & a splash of organic lactose free milk with this and you've got a smooth smoothie! Be prepared for a nearby toilet because this is such a cleansing product too!

Not the smoothest

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Mar 31, 2012

Not the smoothest hemp protein around, but good value for my money. Also, yay for organic!

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 19, 2010

I usually use the Ultimate Meal but like to switch out from time to time. This product is well priced. I find it very palatable and easy to digest. It keeps me satisfied for about 4 hours. The only thing I don't like about it is the Omega 6 is high. Because of this I added a couple of extra Omega 3 capsules a day. In fact I added them because I didn't feel quite right at first. With them I like this product and wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.

Excellent Fiber Product

Posted by Reviewer1240433 on Sep 05, 2009

I've used this product for awhile and am thoroughly impressed. It's an excellent way to get fiber, and at a reasonable cost.

easy to add

Posted by Reviewer2762937 on Jan 24, 2010

I like this powder to stir into oatmeal. Pleasant taste, quick mixing & good source of protein for vegans

expiration date

Posted by Reviewer2151742 on May 12, 2016

i ordered 3 pounds thinking i would have a nice supply. they sent me 3 pounds that expire in like 2 months. :(

I really wanted to like it....

Posted by Reviewer1143740 on Mar 30, 2008

After reading the glowing reviews I really wanted to like this product. Unfortunately it was gritty and wouldn't mix. Yes, I even put it in the blender and it still ended up a gritty mess in the bottom of my cup. I would not recommend this product.

Sally

Posted by Reviewer1948558 on Apr 28, 2008

I did not order it with fiber but that was what I was sent.It is irritating. I would like it plain withour fiber