Manitoba Harvest, Organic Hemp Pro Fiber, 1 lb (454 g)

Hemp Protein

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Apr 12, 2012

I really like Hemp products. My skin and hair feel so much better when I use them. I do find the flavour too 'natural' but the powder does blend okay if one uses a hand blender.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3305515 From California on Jun 14, 2012

This Hemp powder is amazing! The taste is a mild nutty flavor, the texture is good and most of all it makes my whole being feel cleansed. Every time I include some of this powder into my green smoothies, I get an even stronger detox effect. The high fiber and nutritional content bring my smoothies up to the next level! I truly hope more and more people start consuming this amazing plant! Do try out this powder if you're curious.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2224764 From California on Jul 03, 2012

I have been using this product for about 4 years now and LOVE it. The flavor is nutty and NOT overwhelming. I usually make my green monsters with this; 2 cups spinach, 1 banana, handful of berries, ice & a splash of organic lactose free milk with this and you've got a smooth smoothie! Be prepared for a nearby toilet because this is such a cleansing product too!

Manatoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1514889 From Massachusetts on Aug 03, 2008

Love,love this product

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein with fiber

Posted by Reviewer2868224 From Michigan on Oct 13, 2007

I have used this product for a long time because it is a great product. I am so glad to have to discovered iHerb and their great prices and service.