Manitoba Harvest, Organic Hemp Pro Fiber, 1 lb (454 g)

Protein that doesn't hurt my stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1913520 on Feb 06, 2012

I tried soy protein, whey protein, and others. Each one made my stomach hurt. Then I gave hemp a try. It takes a few tries to get used to the texture, but it feels GREAT in my stomach! I like to put 2 peeled oranges in a blender first, add the Manitoba Harvest Hemp, and any other fruits, berries, veggies that sound good together. YUM!

Hemp Protein

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Apr 12, 2012

I really like Hemp products. My skin and hair feel so much better when I use them. I do find the flavour too 'natural' but the powder does blend okay if one uses a hand blender.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2224764 on Jul 03, 2012

I have been using this product for about 4 years now and LOVE it. The flavor is nutty and NOT overwhelming. I usually make my green monsters with this; 2 cups spinach, 1 banana, handful of berries, ice & a splash of organic lactose free milk with this and you've got a smooth smoothie! Be prepared for a nearby toilet because this is such a cleansing product too!

Manatoba Harvest Hemp Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1514889 on Aug 03, 2008

Love,love this product

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein with fiber

Posted by Reviewer2868224 on Oct 13, 2007

I have used this product for a long time because it is a great product. I am so glad to have to discovered iHerb and their great prices and service.