• Customer Ratings

Love it!

Posted by 5212581682940184930 on May 07, 2015

I love these! I put them in smoothies and on salads. They taste great!

Added to my permanent diet

Posted by 4948763900762594848 on Dec 19, 2014

After I added these hemp seeds to my daily diet about a year ago, I feel stronger, I have more stamina, more energy and I feel more alert. The contents are so full of nutrition that adding only a table spoon to every breakfast meal gives a great effect. I will keep on buying these for as long as they are available.

crunchy & tastful

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

very happy with this brand it's tasty & crunchy with a little bit ot a nutty flavour! great on everything salty or sweet or just munch on it's own! i've used it in baking & in salads! i bought this 3 times & continue to do so again!

These are great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 30, 2014

And I love the color of their package. This brand seems to be cleaner and looks a little bigger than most other brands I've tried. I really like them in my drink everyday. I seem to use less than other brands as well.

Super Great Product

Posted by 5709525188539284138 on Oct 30, 2014

Have been using Hemp Hearts for about 6 months now and they have helped with my cholesterol issues. I learned about them from a health advocate. My doctor is very pleased. I usually add a tablespoon or two in my morning oatmeal.

Always good

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 25, 2014

Hemp hearts are always delicious.

Great

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 05, 2014

This is the second time I ordered them, and they are wonderful, I take with my spirulina and have done wonders for me, plus they are very rich. I eat them with yogurt daily.

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014

I have purchased many different brands of hemp seeds from iherb and I can't really taste the difference between all the brands. They all taste about the same. Price of Manitoba Hemp Seeds is in the mid price range.

These taste delicous and they are great as as a detox and for weightloss

Posted by marley on Apr 04, 2014

I would highly recommend this brand.It taste like crushed walnuts and they fill you up.It may also be great for hair growth.Manitoba Harvest oil in the bottle taste great on steamed veggies.And the capsules are convenient.

Love Hemp!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 29, 2014

This brand is a good hemp product. It is hull free as much as can be. And I hadn't noticed any racidity nor any spoilage. Recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »