10% Off Orders Over $40!

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 50, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 3-star

OK!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Feb 16, 2012

Doesn't mix wey well, but I use it in my proteinbread, and it goes well.

Ok but nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Oct 15, 2010

Taste is OK but can't say this protein is any way superior to the protein I get from food e.g. eggs, chicken,etc. In fact I feel more hungry with this than when I eat my normal protein foods.

Doesn't blend with water very well

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 22, 2010

I prefer the shelled hemp seeds.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Sep 04, 2009

Out of all the protein powders, this is the one that is most like a ground-up actual food. This stuff does have some good fats, fibers, and chlorophyll. I have basically stopped all other protein powders, such as soy and the others, because: 1) They are highly processed and potentially difficult for the body to handle. 2) They place unneeded stress on kidney activity. 3) They are not accompanied by the abundance of beneficial co-factors, such as the minerals, polyphenols and natural fats in whole beans and spinach (both loaded with protein) 4) They are not needed. I feel much better at the gym and in daily exercising after I stopped protein powders and just eat food. My digestive tract is much happier, too.