Wonderful hemp

Posted by 5233303930556939335 on Apr 27, 2015

The very best hemp I've ever tried so far. I'm so impressed with its smooth texture.

Hemp is hemp, this is very powdery

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Mar 09, 2014

Definitely one of my favourite hemp proteins! High in protein, low in fat and carbs, nice taste, and finely ground - making it easy to mix with other ingredients. Like it!

The best!

Posted by Jessica87 on Dec 13, 2013

Ditched hemp protein powders because it was only 15 g of protein in them, then I found this with 20 g in it and it's the best protein powder I've tried! I use it in my smoothies and it mixes easily and my smoothies comes out creamier than ever without any nasty taste of powder. Will keep buying this! Too bad the bag of this is too expensive to import to my country without adding taxes.

Very good!

Posted by Nemo67 on Aug 20, 2013

I usually get Hemp from Romania which is pretty good. This time i did a trial of this quality of hem cause i was lookin' for an hemp richer in protein. Mixed with almond rice,this hemp is fantastic and also extremely dense.

10 years searching for a taste like this!

Posted by Reviewer3258382 on Nov 23, 2012

I wanted to rate the Hemp Pro 70 not 5, but 10 stars. Since iHerb only goes to five stars I'll add the other five here: ***** Since I became vegan a bit over 10 years ago, I had been on a quest to: 1. Find an alternative to soy powders, that would also be high in protein content. 2. Find an alternative that would be TASTY. Yes, tasty. Not just acceptable because I knew it was healthy, but something I would crave after. This is it. This hemp protein not only tastes delicious and mixes well with fresh fruits, fruit pulps and my favorite Açai pulp. But it also has a very high protein content. It's a dream for any vegan who requires a tasty source of high quality protein. I have tried other brands (many to be honest) for Hemp protein, European brands, and none comes even close to the delicate taste and fine texture of this one. I think I could eat it with a spoon right out of the container. It's addictive. I hope this company expands to Europe, so I don't need to import it from the States until I die.

Superb

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 09, 2012

Finally it's as if this is THE protein powder i have been waiting for. Hemp has always been my favourite of the plant based protein powders due to it's overall wholesomeness. This 70% powder mixes so easilly, tastes really decent and is VERY fresh. I feel i am already within one week of using it combined with my usual pea and brown rice protein putting on more muscle compared to normal hemp. Seems like a very special product to me.

High concentration of protein

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

I like that this product has a high concentration of protein. I add it to my green smoothies, so the lower fiber content is not an issue. I can feel the taste of the protein in my smoothies but it isn't too disturbing. I tried eating it by the teaspoon when I forgot to take it with food, but it gets sticky in the mouth. It mixes well with water. Although it is a very good product, I have switched to Jarrow Formulas, which has 50% protein : for 70% protein instead of the usual 50%, Manitoba Hemp Pro 70 is much more expensive.

the best plant protein

Posted by Reviewer2772212 on May 03, 2012

finally a water soluble hemp protein without fiber

Great

Posted by Reviewer2965171 on Jan 22, 2012

Very good product. I use it in my smoothies all the time. Hope this will be restocked

Best HEMP protein!

Posted by Reviewer2311504 on Dec 04, 2011

I got the hemp Pro 50, and I have to say it was hard to finish it. I was a little hesitant about the pro 70, but they did say its water soluble. When I tried it, oh man is it good! Dissolves really easy and amazingly tastes GREAT! Highly recommended! Without a doubt the best hemp protein powder out there! 21g of protein!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »