Re: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2851575 on Jun 13, 2009

My cholesterol still remained too high after taking cholesterol lowering drugs and fish oil. I added the Manitoba Hemp Seed Oil Capsules (one twice a day) to my supplement routine and now my cholesterol is in normal range.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Oct 23, 2011

I have not been able to use anything in the past because of the omega preparations used to treat heartburn, but I found this, which does not anymore treat heartburnand and works well. My skin looks better, and even the soles of your feet, which were in bad shape, appear now as the baby's soft skin.I have purchased this product already 4 times and I will continue to use.

A lifesaver for me

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Nov 30, 2010

I suffer from chronic hemmorhoids and read that hemp and flax would be helpful to move things along more smoothly. Within a few weeks of taking these hemp capsules, my hemmorhoids were under complete control. As soon as I ran out (please re-order iherb, it has been a month!) my hemmorhoids flared and I had to get them elsewhere. Also, my and my husbands cholesteral levels have plummeted since being on the oil. I will never again be without this!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1986774 on Dec 30, 2008

One of my friends turned me on to the Hemp Seed Oil. After a short time I could tell the difference in my knee joint. I have since referred the product to my friends. Thanks for making walking a little easier. Jayne from Texas

I buy ALOT of these!

Posted by SlipperyElm on Sep 14, 2009

I have been getting these for my customers with IBS, Crohns, and colitis. It seems to work wonders on them. While it's no cure, it definately relieves most (if not all) of their symptoms!

Toxic

Posted by Reviewer3046244 on Sep 11, 2015

Stearidonic Acid, is toxic. Taking this actually caused more problems. It took a while to figure it out. Still healing after months of not taking it. Reason no other company offers a similar product.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2944663 on Sep 02, 2009

I was impressed enough to buy this after reading their website and seeing the pains they go through to maintain purity of the product. It's nice to have alternatives to fish oil with no mercury. Don't let the "hemp" word scare you... you won't get any buzz from this product.

great stuff at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3240237 on Nov 24, 2008

my husband and I are both using this and it is already helping heal the open sores on his leg

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2781170 on Jun 13, 2011

I take a few different vitamins and so its hard to tell a huge difference when I add another vitamin in the mix. But I do have a sensitive stomach, and I believe this may be helping with my stomach. Also I reccommend this over fish oil due to the correct ratio that hemp oil contains of Omega 6 and 3. And its safer. Reading the description of the way they produce these capsules makes me feel really good about taking it, they make a great product and would highly suggest.

Great for my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by 5687729910693042322 on Oct 13, 2013

I've had ulcerative colitis for 10 years and for the past 7 months have been medicine free trying to heal naturally. I've been loosely following the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and taking supplements. This product has done wonders for my symptoms and has helped me turn the corner on healing. I highly recommend anyone with gut issues to try this .

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »