EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgel Capsules

$8.34
$10.85
Savings of: $2.51 (23% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 40 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 36 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

From Finland

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Oct 23, 2011

I have not been able to use anything in the past because of the omega preparations used to treat heartburn, but I found this, which does not anymore treat heartburnand and works well. My skin looks better, and even the soles of your feet, which were in bad shape, appear now as the baby's soft skin.I have purchased this product already 4 times and I will continue to use.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Re: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil Capsules

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2851575 on Jun 13, 2009

My cholesterol still remained too high after taking cholesterol lowering drugs and fish oil. I added the Manitoba Hemp Seed Oil Capsules (one twice a day) to my supplement routine and now my cholesterol is in normal range.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A lifesaver for me

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Nov 30, 2010

I suffer from chronic hemmorhoids and read that hemp and flax would be helpful to move things along more smoothly. Within a few weeks of taking these hemp capsules, my hemmorhoids were under complete control. As soon as I ran out (please re-order iherb, it has been a month!) my hemmorhoids flared and I had to get them elsewhere. Also, my and my husbands cholesteral levels have plummeted since being on the oil. I will never again be without this!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I buy ALOT of these!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SlipperyElm on Sep 14, 2009

I have been getting these for my customers with IBS, Crohns, and colitis. It seems to work wonders on them. While it's no cure, it definately relieves most (if not all) of their symptoms!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

أنصح باستخدام هذا المنتج لعلاج العديد من الامراض

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on Apr 23, 2014

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام هذا المنتج لعلاج العديد من الامراض .. مثل الضغط العالى و الكوليسترول و التهاب المفاصل و الصدفية و الاكزيما و التهابات القولون التقرحى و غير ذلك من الامراض ... زيت الحشيش او الكنابيس يحظى الان بشعبية كبيرة فى الولايات المتحدة بسبب فوائده الصحية التى تكتشف كل يوم و اخرها دوره فى الوقاية من السرطان .. و زيت الحشيش لا يسبب اى اعرض مخدرة او ادمان و هو امن تماما ... لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. و شكرا

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 36 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »