Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Oct 23, 2011

I have not been able to use anything in the past because of the omega preparations used to treat heartburn, but I found this, which does not anymore treat heartburnand and works well. My skin looks better, and even the soles of your feet, which were in bad shape, appear now as the baby's soft skin.I have purchased this product already 4 times and I will continue to use.

Re: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2851575 on Jun 13, 2009

My cholesterol still remained too high after taking cholesterol lowering drugs and fish oil. I added the Manitoba Hemp Seed Oil Capsules (one twice a day) to my supplement routine and now my cholesterol is in normal range.

A lifesaver for me

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Nov 30, 2010

I suffer from chronic hemmorhoids and read that hemp and flax would be helpful to move things along more smoothly. Within a few weeks of taking these hemp capsules, my hemmorhoids were under complete control. As soon as I ran out (please re-order iherb, it has been a month!) my hemmorhoids flared and I had to get them elsewhere. Also, my and my husbands cholesteral levels have plummeted since being on the oil. I will never again be without this!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1986774 on Dec 30, 2008

One of my friends turned me on to the Hemp Seed Oil. After a short time I could tell the difference in my knee joint. I have since referred the product to my friends. Thanks for making walking a little easier. Jayne from Texas

I buy ALOT of these!

Posted by SlipperyElm on Sep 14, 2009

I have been getting these for my customers with IBS, Crohns, and colitis. It seems to work wonders on them. While it's no cure, it definately relieves most (if not all) of their symptoms!