THE BEST PB I'VE EVER HAD!

Posted by Reviewer3134354 on Nov 02, 2012

actually I didn't not like FB... at least I dont have a allergy to peanut so I could try. I had to purchase this for my special diet and when I tried it, well I can tell you this is the best PB you dont need to stir so it's easy to store and eat. its ingredients are also good as you can see. (I also purchased Arrowhead Mills and I admit that its ingredient is good too -only peanuts!- but to me, it's oily so it's a little hard to eat it) next time I'm gonna buy the crunchy one but I also recommend this one too. ooh, and it is not too sweet that's why I love it :) 맛있어요, 고소하고 너무 달지도 않고 성분도 괜찮고 분리 현상 일어날 일도 없어서 먹기 편하구요. 땅콩버터 사실거면 이거 추천드려요:D 저는 땅콩버터 앞으로 요 브랜드만 사려구요;)

no stir!

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 03, 2011

delicious peanut butter

Great service, great product

Posted by Reviewer3071972 on Mar 28, 2012

I save about $2 per jar when I buy this peanut butter from here. It is exactly like buying from the local grocery store - fresh, same jar, etc...and it comes to my home promptly!

Satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on May 12, 2012

I hate stirring peanut butter. I can't tell you how many messes I've made stirring the separating type, so I jumped at the chance to buy this this "no stir" peanut butter. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it's a little runnier than ordinary peanut butter. If refrigerated it has a normal spreading consistency. It's also a little less salty than standard peanut butter. I would buy it again because overall it's a good and convenient product.

Truly no need to stir.

Posted by Reviewer1502871 on Feb 08, 2012

In the busy morning, hard peanuts butter right from the frig is a pain in you know what. I enjoy the convenience and organic aspect of it. Not the best peanut butter ever but tastes good. Not too much cane sugar and right amount of salt. If there are something to say the type of peanut used can be changed to one with more flavor. There is no burst of roasted peanut butter smell. However it is very good.

정말 만족해요

Posted by Reviewer1673279 on Nov 26, 2013

여태까지 다른 organic 브랜드 피넛버터 먹었는데 너무 맛없었어요..맛이 밍밍했는데 유기농이니까 그런가보다 하고 먹었었는데 이 제품 먹어보고 뿅갔어요! 평생 이거만 구입할듯ㅎㅎㅎ크리미 두개랑 크런치도 주문하려고요~~정말맛있네요

just okay