Great tasting and Love that you do not have to stir it! - Sustainably produced Palm Oil

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016

We go through a lot of peanut butter in our house, so it was important to me that it be a healthy variety. There are other organic peanut butters that only have ground peanuts. This brand has palm oil added to limit the separation between the oil and nut butter. Per their website, the palm oil is not chemically processed (great!). I wrote to them to ask if their palm oil is sustainably produced. This is their reply: "Here at MaraNatha® we care the utmost about the environment and sustainable practices. It is because of this we source and buy palm oil that is certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) for our MaraNatha® No Stir nut butters. RSPO certification ensures that any palm oil in MaraNatha Nut butters is sustainably sourced without negatively impacting the environment." The varieties without the added oil require stirring and can be too oily at first and then not oily enough at the bottom, if you do not stir well and keep stirring with each use. Overall, we really enjoy this peanut butter and buy many jars with each order. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

No stir!

Posted by Reviewer1978640 on May 03, 2016

I think I will be buying this again. Yummy.

on my third jar so far

Posted by 5712479137833665392 on Aug 26, 2014

I love this peanut butter!! It's so convenient not to have to mix it all up, but still tastes like natural peanut butter. It is a tad sweet but also has a touch of salt to balance it a bit. Really delicious and ready to eat straight from the jar!

so smooth and crunchy

Posted by 5261291770229613518 on Sep 08, 2014

my whole family loved the butter! finished it really quickly

Made me rediscover peanut butter

Posted by 5551704146521858264 on Jun 02, 2015

I originally bought this for my son. Long ago, I had tired of commercial peanut butter, but I eventually sampled this product. Boy, what a wonderful surprise! No longer do I believe that peanut butter is just for kids. This is truly a wonderful food. Can't recommend it enough.

Love it...

Posted by nancygaur on Jun 23, 2015

One of the best peanut butters we have had...this is on a repeat order list for us.

Organic Penut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2842743 on Jun 10, 2011

This is fantastic and I love it!

Organic Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jul 05, 2011

Wonderful flavor!

delicieux

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011

I can hardly stay away from the open jar!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3325624 on Dec 04, 2011

I love this peanut butter and was happy to see iherb carried it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »