Great tasting and Love that you do not have to stir it! - Sustainably produced Palm Oil

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016

We go through a lot of peanut butter in our house, so it was important to me that it be a healthy variety. There are other organic peanut butters that only have ground peanuts. This brand has palm oil added to limit the separation between the oil and nut butter. Per their website, the palm oil is not chemically processed (great!). I wrote to them to ask if their palm oil is sustainably produced. This is their reply: "Here at MaraNatha® we care the utmost about the environment and sustainable practices. It is because of this we source and buy palm oil that is certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) for our MaraNatha® No Stir nut butters. RSPO certification ensures that any palm oil in MaraNatha Nut butters is sustainably sourced without negatively impacting the environment." The varieties without the added oil require stirring and can be too oily at first and then not oily enough at the bottom, if you do not stir well and keep stirring with each use. Overall, we really enjoy this peanut butter and buy many jars with each order. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Made me rediscover peanut butter

Posted by 5551704146521858264 on Jun 02, 2015

I originally bought this for my son. Long ago, I had tired of commercial peanut butter, but I eventually sampled this product. Boy, what a wonderful surprise! No longer do I believe that peanut butter is just for kids. This is truly a wonderful food. Can't recommend it enough.

My new favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2748824 on Aug 14, 2012

My new favorite peanut butter! It's so nice to find an organic peanut butter that doesn't separate in the refrigerator. Not as sweet as store-bought peanut butter; the taste is similar to other natural(refrigerated) brands. Very nice paired with the Ryvita fruit & seed crackers and a little St. Dalfour jam. Or just as a solid foundation for a normal P&J sandwich.

Organic Penut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2842743 on Jun 10, 2011

This is fantastic and I love it!

My family's favour Peanut Butter

Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016

Spreads well, tastes great. Sprinkle a little salt on top for an even better flavour. Our favourite.

Love it...

Posted by nancygaur on Jun 23, 2015

One of the best peanut butters we have had...this is on a repeat order list for us.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3325624 on Dec 04, 2011

I love this peanut butter and was happy to see iherb carried it.

Our favorite peanut butter!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jun 10, 2012

My kids and I love this variety of PB! Very deep, authentic flavor. The texture is thin, so it's easy to spread. If you prefer it thicker, it can be refrigerated.

Delicioso!

Posted by 5102480724905698354 on Dec 02, 2013

Estou viciada na manteiga de amendoin Maranatha! Não compro outra nunca mais!!!!! É deliciosa!!!!

excelent