Can't take a hint.

Posted by Reviewer2334038 on Mar 02, 2016

This peanut butter is not bad. What dissatisfies me, though, is that it says "a hint of sea salt." Granted our taste buds are all different, but, for me, this peanut butter has a pretty big hint. Next time I'll look for something with no salt added.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Mar 15, 2016

I didn't personally like this peanut butter because it has a bitter taste. I'm not sure if this is because of the kind of nuts they use, or the quality. Anyway, I gave it to my neighbor with kids. They seemed to like it. I may try sunflower seed butter and see how I like it.

Tastes good

Posted by 4856097364350034020 on Jun 19, 2016

Compared to natural peanut butter, it sticks to your mouth a lot more, and requires some stirring before using, but it tastes good.

Extremely rich

Posted by 5159551678222152404 on Nov 18, 2016

This is creamy, says, but thick creamy. It does taste wonderful, but for me I found the texture just a level too thick. It was hard to enjoy it as much as other peanut butters because of that thick feeling in my mouth, but definitely the quality of the taste was excellent. But for me, with peanut butters it's always a combination of taste and texture that decides whether I'll purchase it again.