Average

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Oct 22, 2015

Haven't used this product much as its tint is quite a bit darker than my skin tone, and I find it very drying. It also doesn't seem to sit too well under my make up. Nevertheless, I'd give it another go.

I don't think it's helpful

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I did not see any noticeable affect on my pimples when I put this on them. Also, the color that is supposed to fit my skin (so it could also provide coverage for my spots) was very noticeable and the material was caking so I could only use it in my house.

בסדר

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Oct 30, 2014

נוח, לא יודעת עד כמה מועיל

good

Posted by 5372089899631343811 on Jun 10, 2014

good

not sure yet how i feel

Posted by 5265538220337047341 on Jun 21, 2012

havent used enough to say for sure, but doesnt seem to do anything.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1609322 on May 02, 2011

but pure zinc is better

Zinc Cream

Posted by Reviewer3122494 on Apr 13, 2011

Not the miracle I thought it would be helps dry out acne but takes a long time.

Decent

Posted by Reviewer1202157 on Feb 21, 2011

I like the tint, you could apply it before leaving the house. Works OK but doesn't really get rid of the big pimples as it says it does.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Feb 04, 2011

Helpful for blemishes - makes the smaller within hours. Colour is a bit dark.

Perhaps not right for my skin

Posted by Reviewer3307467 on Jun 07, 2010

1. The product details do not contain the full ingredient list. So don't buy this thinking that it only contains zinc and sulfur. 2. I bought this in the hopes that it would calm the angry red bumps that sometimes show up on my face. When I used it as a mask it did relieve some of the redness but the red marks still remained. It had the same effectiveness as the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, which also contains zinc and sulfur. It also left my somewhat dry skin feeling more dry. Must moisturize after use. 3. For overnight spot treatments it wasn't more effective than using it as a mask. The first time I had a reaction, but I had put other things on my face, so I don't blame it solely on the cream. The second time I used it once my face had calmed down and it did slightly help with a pimple. It has slightly shrunk it after two non consecutive nightly uses. I think I'll only use this product as a nightly spot treatment, but I probably won't buy this again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »