effective for redness

Posted by Reviewer1431054 on Mar 01, 2011

Very calming for rosacea, just dabbing it on the red pustules across the cheeks and nose calmed the redness, excellent product.

Margarite Cosmetics, Zinc Cream, Maximum Strength Mineral Formula, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer3166151 on May 04, 2011

Great product. iHerb is the best online seller of supplements and other personal care products. Easy ordering and fast shipping and always a little surprise goodie in the shipment. Thanks iHerb.

good enough

Posted by Reviewer2408708 on May 14, 2011

although it's not as powerful as BP, it's good as a daytime concealer and can cope with small zits. for me i apply it all over my nose as a thin mask overnight daily, and it helps to control oil and zits well (my nose is sensitive to BP so zinc cream is a good alternative)

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on May 11, 2011

This product has a very nice tinit to it and conceals blemishes beautifully. Zinc is one of the best things you can use for skin problems. Put them together and you have an awesome product...and here it is.

Acne healer / calms irritated skin due to flushing and redness.

Posted by Reviewer1172706 on Jun 09, 2011

I typically use it on my back , before retiring to bed and feel it has healed my acne eruptions pretty good and also its safe on almost most parts of the problematic skin.

Tinted

Posted by Reviewer1422590 on Jun 14, 2011

It is tinted so it offers a bit of coverage when used under makeup which is quite nice. I am not sure if it really gets rid of acnee but I used it while on vacation and had no breakout (normally I always break out when I change the water source!)

zinc

Posted by Reviewer3167487 on Jul 28, 2011

Good concealer and healing action

OK

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on Sep 05, 2011

this tinted cream is OK, I use it overnight on problematic skin

Zinc Cream

Posted by Reviewer1968570 on Sep 18, 2011

works on small blemishes and tint blends in well with skin tone

This is just run of the mill Zinc Oxide Cream

Posted by Reviewer2620924 on Sep 19, 2011

Good product but this this is just run of the mill Zinc Oxide Cream... Yes, this worked okay on an alergic rash I had...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »