Spicy and nice

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Aug 31, 2011

The whole family liked this (even our nine years old who don't like seeds ;)). However, they were a bit chrushed then they arrived.

My favorite variety of the Mary's... crackers!

Posted by Non-GMO on Aug 12, 2012

I love the black pepper. It pairs very well with a variety of cheeses. All of Mary's Gone Crackers are very substantial and crunchy. The ingredients are all non-GMO and certified organic. Well sea salt is not certified organic--but it is sea salt, which is much preferable to refined salt. They do get it right down to the last ingredient! Gluten-free as are all of Mary's...products:) Certified so and produced in a dedicated gluten-free, dairy-free nut-free factory. I do crunch on them alone from the box at times, but feels dry after the first few. Great with topping. Hummus and bean purees work well, too, for vegans out there. I do, personally love them with a good Manchego cheese. Very nutritious too, with fiber, protein and a small amount of good fat (Omega oils from the flax seed.) Can be low glycemic if you eat less than the 13 recommended as a serving size...even with all 13 total carbs are only 21 grams and sugars 0.

Love this company

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 25, 2013

but I love onion flavor more. This is not bad but I was hoping for a spicy taste from the pepper which I did not feel.