This is ok

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Mar 23, 2010

I bought this because I really like the Master Cleanse drink. However, this is not quite the same. Making it fresh with real lemons and maple syrup and cayenne is far better! This is not nearly as sweet, but it's ok. I didn't use this as a cleanser, just used it as a drink whenever I didn't want plain water. (95% of the time, I only drink water, never sodas, juice etc.) So, it's nice for a change once in a while, but it needs more maple in it. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer2165401 on Jul 14, 2011

I really like this product! I enjoy The Master Cleanse, when squeezing the fresh lemon juice, adding the cayenne pepper and maple syrup! BUT, when I am on the go and not home....this is perfect! I mix it up and have my cleansing drink! will purchase again!

Cleans you out

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jun 01, 2011

No need for laxatives. This cleans you out completely.

great products, great taste!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2591994 on Dec 13, 2010

love this product very convenient if you have a very busy schedule. Comes in powder for so just add to water shake or mix and your out the door. The taste not bad and not spicy i put 3 tea spoons in not bad and i had spicy stuff so this is perfect for me.When i saw there was cayenne peper i was sketical but gave it a try its great and i lost 10lbs on it in 3 days

Addictive

Posted by Kareny on May 21, 2015

Well it is spicy but sweet. I add less water than recommended it leaves my mouth tingling, love.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Oct 09, 2010

These are great!

I like this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3149620 on Feb 08, 2010

I did the Master cleanse a year ago, and it was very valuable for me. However, I like to eat and I really do not want to do it again if I don't have to. What I do now, for maintenance purposes, is just put a teaspoon of this into my morning tea, and also take 1 capsule of cayenne. I think the cayenne helps with inflammation and the lemon acts as an astringent. It's one of many things I do to manage multiple sclerosis and food sensitivities.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Apr 23, 2010

you know i make this myself, i'm stupid for buying it

High priced Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Jan 12, 2016

Don't waste your time or money on this. I have done the Master Cleanse several times before, both making my own mixture from scratch and using the ready-made powder, which can be pricey. Still, I wish I'd just paid the extra money for the Vibrant Cleanse brand that I've used before. That one is perfectly balanced with the spicy, sweet and tang. This mess here tastes like nothing but cayenne pepper. It's not sweet enough, or tangy enough, and if you try to use more to get it to be sweet enough it is overpoweringly spicy. I have used it maybe 3 times. If you have to add lemon juice and maple syrup on your own, it defeats the purpose of carrying around a powder for convenience.