• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Great product, but shipped hot hot hot

Posted by annegoggans on Apr 28, 2016

So, I understand IHERB must keep costs down to stay competitive. This probiotic is listed under iced products, should be stored above 75 degrees, but it is shipped with no ice in the hot weather and arrives hot to the touch after sitting in a hot UPS truck out for delivery all day. It is wrapped in bubble wrap in an attempt to protect it somewhat, but it is hot all the way through. I am not sure what the affect is on the potency of the product, but it is quite expensive (more than $1 per capsule) so I would think it would be worth putting an ice pack in the box. I would even pay for the ice pack since this is for a serious chronic illness.

Best on the market

Posted by 5710248655359115138 on May 06, 2015

Both my chiropractor and acupuncturist recommended... Glad I listened. Feeling normal now.

Back to normal!

Posted by 4831627012607165864 on Apr 14, 2014

I am very grateful for this product! I followed the excellent Virgin Diet program through the the first 21 days and then the 28 days of food challenging and was fine throughout. Then my digestive system started backfiring, and I spent hours of each day in real discomfort. (I think it was the Thorne Research protein powder which was supposed to be the same as the JJ Virgin powder that they manufacture--but it's not!) I read some recommendations of this product and thought I'd make the investment. It has paid off fairly quickly! I have been taking Theralac every morning for the last two weeks, and the last two days I have felt normal. What a relief! I can do things again, besides just dragging myself to work and to other obligations. I will continue to keep Theralac in my rotation, and use as needed. I also like the fact that Master Supplements suggests taking Theralac every three days after the initial period. They're not pushing super-consumption of their expensive--but worth it--product. Very responsible.

Great probiotic

Posted by 5679159085034533612 on Oct 30, 2013

This has been a really great probiotic for my family. Everyone has tolerated very well. It was wonderful to have it shipped from I Herb since it came not only very fast, but also well packed, I herb took a really good care of it. I will absolutely will be buying here!

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 02, 2013

I have not quite finished the bottle yet, but they do help with BM's and better looking skin. It will make a difference what time you take them, but that is something each person has to try and figure out for themselves. For me, eating first then taking them an hour or so later works best. Tried them first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach, no good for me. This is the first probiotic I have tried that is refrigerated. The stableized ones don't seem to have much power so I wanted to try a refrigerated one and compare. I would say it is a lot more affective and most likely because it has more live probiotics so it actually does something for you. I am going to try another brand that is also refrigerated because I don't feel that these even did as much as they should have. I am trying the Mega Food brand next and will rate them once I have used them enough to know how they work.

No longer the best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jun 24, 2012

It seems to cause some unnecessary gas.

master supplements, theralac probiotic master supplement

Posted by Reviewer3095298 on Jun 24, 2011

I have used this product for the last 3 weeks and I feel much better, I do not bloote after I eat and my clothes fit better.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jun 13, 2011

Works well with Nature's Way Reuteri and DanActive from the grocery store.

Theralac

Posted by Reviewer2938698 on May 22, 2011

A great probiotic with proven results . . . really helped my wife after a bad antibiotic reaction. She was afraid she might have to go to the hospital but Theralac helped her dysbiosis.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1149325 on May 04, 2011

I use this and VSL #3 as well as Florastor and so far have been able to keep myself free of c diff and candida. Shipping came on time and with frozen packs to stay fresh and viable. Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »