• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1149325 on May 04, 2011

I use this and VSL #3 as well as Florastor and so far have been able to keep myself free of c diff and candida. Shipping came on time and with frozen packs to stay fresh and viable. Great product.

My favorite Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2303033 on Sep 30, 2010

I take probiotics mainly to help with my acne, and it definitely does! I've tried Culturelle, and Therlac helps me way more. I take the recommended dose of 1 pill for 2 weeks then 2 pills a week until the bottle is gone. After I finish a bottle, my acne food triggers go down significantly. I recommend Theralac to anyone with acne or any skin condition that is caused by foods!

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3116619 on Apr 15, 2010

This was the product that brought me to iHerb and I am very happy to report better digestion, cleared yeast infections and more energy!

Fantastic Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2088352 on May 01, 2011

I was given Theralac by Dentists to counteract the effects of antibiotics. It greatly improved my elimination. I also like the fact that it can be taken with food, unlike other pro-biotic that require an empty stomach.

Great product, but shipped hot hot hot

Posted by annegoggans on Apr 28, 2016

So, I understand IHERB must keep costs down to stay competitive. This probiotic is listed under iced products, should be stored above 75 degrees, but it is shipped with no ice in the hot weather and arrives hot to the touch after sitting in a hot UPS truck out for delivery all day. It is wrapped in bubble wrap in an attempt to protect it somewhat, but it is hot all the way through. I am not sure what the affect is on the potency of the product, but it is quite expensive (more than $1 per capsule) so I would think it would be worth putting an ice pack in the box. I would even pay for the ice pack since this is for a serious chronic illness.

Top of the line Missing Refridgeration

Posted by Reviewer3063065 on Oct 02, 2010

These probiotics are top quality. One problem is that according to the label they need to be kept cold. iHerb does not send them in a cooler w/cold pack like they do many of their other probiotics. I am not sure how they are stored on site, but this is one item I would only purchase when properly stored and shipped.

Theralac

Posted by Reviewer2938698 on May 22, 2011

A great probiotic with proven results . . . really helped my wife after a bad antibiotic reaction. She was afraid she might have to go to the hospital but Theralac helped her dysbiosis.

Back to normal!

Posted by 4831627012607165864 on Apr 14, 2014

I am very grateful for this product! I followed the excellent Virgin Diet program through the the first 21 days and then the 28 days of food challenging and was fine throughout. Then my digestive system started backfiring, and I spent hours of each day in real discomfort. (I think it was the Thorne Research protein powder which was supposed to be the same as the JJ Virgin powder that they manufacture--but it's not!) I read some recommendations of this product and thought I'd make the investment. It has paid off fairly quickly! I have been taking Theralac every morning for the last two weeks, and the last two days I have felt normal. What a relief! I can do things again, besides just dragging myself to work and to other obligations. I will continue to keep Theralac in my rotation, and use as needed. I also like the fact that Master Supplements suggests taking Theralac every three days after the initial period. They're not pushing super-consumption of their expensive--but worth it--product. Very responsible.

One of the best

Posted by Denyse on Dec 15, 2010

I take a lot of pro-biotics, switching up every day, this is one of the ones I use regularly along with a few other brands from I-Herb

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jun 13, 2011

Works well with Nature's Way Reuteri and DanActive from the grocery store.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »