10% Off Orders Over $40!

Mate Factor, Organic Yerba Mate, Dark Roast, Loose Herb Tea, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

Delicious!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 08, 2012

I looks like coffee, but it doesn't taste like coffee. It's a delicious break from coffee and unwanted caffeine.

Great coffee alternative

Posted by Reviewer2510902 on Apr 26, 2013

I have been drinking this instead of coffee in the mornings for years now and love that I can have a few cups and never get jittery or crash later in the day. I personally prepare it in my drip coffee and mix in a litte Teeccino (which you can also find here on iHerb) which balances out the taste and gives it even more body - it's an awesome combination!

Good Coffee Replacement

Posted by Reviewer2143518 on Jan 29, 2012

I've used this Yerba Mate to get myself down to one cup of coffee in the morning. It gives me energy without making me jittery. It doesn't taste like coffee, but has the same richness. I add a packet of Stevia and enjoy the taste.