Not that good as...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... they leave nap / fuzz. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Very soft

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 08, 2012

These organic cotton rounds are very soft. I prefer harder cotton rounds to remove eye makeup residues with a toner.

Good.

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

They are just good. Not better of worse than products u can find in your local store.

Worth it for environmental reasons, but they fall apart

Posted by Reviewer2271390 on Jan 10, 2011

I'll keep buying them for environmental reasons, because that's important to me, but the rounds fall apart quickly and leave cotton on your face and fingers. To be fair, though, so do the non-organic cotton rounds I've bought in the grocery store, too. So maybe that is normal for all cotton rounds.

I like this!

Posted by eldeen on May 07, 2012

Very soft and pleasant to use. :) The only drawback is that they fluff a bit when I drag them across my skin.

Shreds too much

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Nov 22, 2011

can't use it on eye area because it shreds too much cotton and gets into eyes. Ordered 5 rolls and 1 roll has black dots on the cotton, worry about the hygiene as the zipper on the top was opened when they arrive, the package isn't sealed. Price is cheap but won't buy again as I want to use it for eye make up removal, and these don't serve the purpose.

love organic but...

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 29, 2012

These total discintigrate when wet. Not worth buying.

100% cotton

Posted by odereviews on Nov 10, 2013

Good organic and soft cotton rounds. Breaks pretty easily. I've seen better, but these are ok. Price was OK too.